Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Monster is having a melty

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 26, 2020, 09:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The commie bin wankers.can only regurgitate prog billionaire owned social media memes.

cc

Quotecc said:

LOL. It is gone tho, isn't it? ... Would have been fun to slip in camo & trigger them ... Seems they don't know that "CBT" is used worldwide for "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"

QuoteI would remind cc that

(1) I've previously invited her to visit here but evidently she suffers from an abundance of paranoia;
Nopers. Never even heard about it till last week or 2

Never ever happened

Quoteand (2) there is no one here likely to be triggered by her capering, other than Cindy who no doubt would eventually tire of seeing said caperings.
You are making it tempting ... verrry tempting

QuoteBut (3) cc is not in a position to speak of snowflakes getting triggered, given the stone fact that no one may post anything she doesn't like on HER subforum, lest it vanish before the electrons are even dry.
Nope again. cc does not have edit powers in it & nothing she knows about has been touched by anyone

Do all progs make stuff up, or is there something in their brains that does it for them automatically and makes them believe in things that don't exist?

QuoteAnd (4) CBT can also denote a host of other word strings, including Cross Boundary Team. Hellz, there's a long list at thefreedictionary.com/acronyms as well as a list for the acronym TBC , wherein one finds Toilet Bowl Cleaner among other choices.
[/b]While she has never seen it and has no idea of url, from what she hears, it appears to be a toss up between Toilet Bowl Cleaner & "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"

She needs to get the url from one of our deplorables and take a peek under cover and decide .. as well as havin some good fun .. progs are too easy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

QuoteAnd (4) CBT can also denote a host of other word strings, including Cross Boundary Team. Hellz, there's a long list at thefreedictionary.com/acronyms as well as a list for the acronym TBC , wherein one finds Toilet Bowl Cleaner among other choices.

TBC at the white libtard forum stands for Those Bloody Chinks.

cc

:laugh:

Bassackwards, but OK, a 3rd one in the running

Now I have to slip on a cloak and go check it out .. and play with them  .. progs are so easy

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=388406 time=1603781559 user_id=88

Now I have to slip on a cloak and go check it out .. and play with them  .. progs are so easy

Tell those geriatric guilt ridden white imbeciles you're a friend of the Iron Chink. They'll offer you a safe space/meditation room.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388412 time=1603782576 user_id=56

Tell those geriatric guilt ridden white imbeciles you're a friend of the Iron Chink. They'll offer you a safe space/meditation room.

Naw, if I decide to go, I'll go incognito .. I'm familiar in how to "play" progs and when in a silly mood it can be fun

When I get through with them they will need   a safe space/meditation room & be glad to join you

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=388413 time=1603782858 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388412 time=1603782576 user_id=56

Naw, if I decide to go, I'll go incognito .. I'm familiar in how to "play" progs and when in a silly mood it can be fun

When I get through with them they will need   a safe space/meditation room & be glad to join you

Does the white libtard forum have guest posting or do you have a handle there?

cc

Never been there .. just heard about it of late  .. don't even have url so have no idea

Biggie knows

Anonymous

Biggie has a tribute thread on the white libtard forum courtesy of Ms Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=388363 time=1603732917 user_id=156
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=388318 time=1603718086 user_id=3214

Renee said:

It's a forum full of the most pretentious, far left, faux intellectuals you will ever see on this rock. It's basically a petri dish overflowing with grievance ideology and terminal TDS. The only thing it is good for is possibly research fodder for a psychological study on how extreme liberalism and an adherence to CRT creates halfwitted individuals who enjoy orgasmic pleasure derived from reveling in their own self-appointed sense of moral and intellectual superiority.

I would remind Renee that she's spent five dollars worth of venom on what is essentially a nickel problem. It's ironic as hell that she doesn't recognize Preaching To The Choir as just another cheap Troll Trick, one that's been around since before the internet was even invented. They do this same thing at TBC also, just from the other side of the aisle. As trolls go, it's easy enough to ignore.

Oh good fucking God....5 dollars worth of venom??..From moi?...hardly....I guess Norm doesn't understand that the above statement written by "yours truly" is comparatively about 3 cents worth of venom from me. Anyone that really knows me would say that description was relatively tame..In fact it was down right civil... :laugh3:

He also doesn't get that it's not so much "preaching" but rather my 2 cents in regard to the general experience I collected during my very brief tenure as a member. One would think that impressions garnered by former members would be of some note but then again I'm just a dumb conservative. I don't have the educational or intellectual wherewithal to provide pointed observations or criticisms of my intellectually superior liberal brethren....(sarcasm font needed)

If my previous appraisal of Peachy's forum colleagues hurt his feelings which apparently it did enough for him to post about it, I apologize...But that does not change my experience nor my pov on that place.

CBT is a white libtard echo chamber. Actually, this forum is the only one of these forums that has more than one non-white poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388635 time=1603949926 user_id=56

Renee said:

It's a forum full of the most pretentious, far left, faux intellectuals you will ever see on this rock. It's basically a petri dish overflowing with grievance ideology and terminal TDS. The only thing it is good for is possibly research fodder for a psychological study on how extreme liberalism and an adherence to CRT creates halfwitted individuals who enjoy orgasmic pleasure derived from reveling in their own self-appointed sense of moral and intellectual superiority.

I would remind Renee that she's spent five dollars worth of venom on what is essentially a nickel problem. It's ironic as hell that she doesn't recognize Preaching To The Choir as just another cheap Troll Trick, one that's been around since before the internet was even invented. They do this same thing at TBC also, just from the other side of the aisle. As trolls go, it's easy enough to ignore.

Oh good fucking God....5 dollars worth of venom??..From moi?...hardly....I guess Norm doesn't understand that the above statement written by "yours truly" is comparatively about 3 cents worth of venom from me. Anyone that really knows me would say that description was relatively tame..In fact it was down right civil... :laugh3:

He also doesn't get that it's not so much "preaching" but rather my 2 cents in regard to the general experience I collected during my very brief tenure as a member. One would think that impressions garnered by former members would be of some note but then again I'm just a dumb conservative. I don't have the educational or intellectual wherewithal to provide pointed observations or criticisms of my intellectually superior liberal brethren....(sarcasm font needed)

If my previous appraisal of Peachy's forum colleagues hurt his feelings which apparently it did enough for him to post about it, I apologize...But that does not change my experience nor my pov on that place.

CBT is a white libtard echo chamber. Actually, this forum is the only one of these forums that has more than one non-white poster.

I don't believe CBT wants diversity.

Berry Sweet

So a monster drink with a melty, like a panini? I'll g,  for the corned beef and sharp cheddar, possibly some shredded cabbage.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388635 time=1603949926 user_id=56

Renee said:

Yeah well, we will have to work on that.

The new owner needs to find a way to get rid of you yellow, slant-eyed, fascist, bastards....

Is that wheel fixed yet?...
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=388637 time=1603957255 user_id=164
So a monster drink with a melty, like a panini? I'll g,  for the corned beef and sharp cheddar, possibly some shredded cabbage.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview