The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I created a new topic!

Started by Poppy, October 30, 2020, 06:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

I hope everyone enjoys it.

How do you plan to spend election day?

I plan to binge watch Brave Wilderness which is a youtube show where a guy named Coyote Peterson gets bit by venomous  insects than rolls around on the ground in agony. I believe this will be less excruciating than watching Wolf Blitzer, a man also named after a canine, yelling, "Breaking news, this state is too close to call" over and over again all night.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=388795 time=1604096919 user_id=3287

I plan to binge watch Brave Wilderness which is a youtube show where a guy named Coyote Peterson gets bit by venomous  insects than rolls around on the ground in agony. I believe this will be less excruciating than watching Wolf Blitzer, a man also named after a canine, yelling, "Breaking news, this state is too close to call" over and over again all night.

I live in Saskatchewan and own a farm. I have a lot of work to do before the permanent snow arrives.

Anonymous

Poppy, I won't be watching American election results either..

I'll empty the dishwasher, make lunches for everybody for Wednesday and post here.

Anonymous

I will be watching the results Tuesday night and probably the next four nights after that.

Thiel

I'll check updates.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=388813 time=1604103230 user_id=1688

I'll check updates.

I might check once or twice.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388822 time=1604106331 user_id=3254
Quote from: Thiel post_id=388813 time=1604103230 user_id=1688

I'll check updates.

I might check once or twice.

It will be everywhere. You can't avoid getting updates. But, we can avoid the news.

Renee

Coyote Peterson??? He must be the guy bringing all those little brown kids across our southern border...Fucking bastard.

I will be doing the usual on election day just like it was any other Tuesday...It's called working for a living. When I get home I may turn on the news but only if I am in the mood to throw up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=388853 time=1604147611 user_id=156

Coyote Peterson??? He must be the guy bringing all those little brown kids across our southern border...Fucking bastard.

I will be doing the usual on election day just like it was any other Tuesday...It's called working for a living. When I get home I may turn on the news but only if I am in the mood to throw up.

lol, that's me and my Tuesday too.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=388859 time=1604159294
Poasting at cbt and drinking Makers Mark.

:laugh:

cc

LOL. Yesterday for giggles I checked out that place for the first time.

It's full of funny links to here (mainly via "if I can't do what I want I'm leaving" Maple?, Cedar? ... aw I remember now, Oak ... (links that seems our Grande Leader appears to have rendered ineffective)

What a stupid place. I think it should be reported

to Mental Health to get them TDS help
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't like their doxxing threats..

Even if they're joking, it's not funny at all.

cc

That takes a special kind of lowlife crew

Did I not hear that someone reported to the forum supplier?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview