Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Itchy skin problem

Started by Vancouver, December 27, 2013, 01:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Anybody have itchy skin problem? Had no problem during the summer. Now I need to use creams and lotions.

Winter si a dry month.  It takes all the moisture out of your skin.  You need to replace it by drinking more water...take baths...rub in jojoba oil on your skin.  

Cheap lotions don't work...they just have a bunch of crap in them and have a name brand on it's bottle.  Go visit essence or sage and ask the girl about an oil you can use for dry skin.  I prefer jojoba cause it doesn't block your pores and make you break out...it's the only oil that is closest to the natural oil of your own skin....I do like sweet almond...but if you have nut allergies, it's not for you....apricot is also another nice oil.

Oils are better for your skin than lotions...oils are natural and don't have shit in them like lotions and give your skin the benefit they need without a fancy name that basically means shit.

Ms. Berry Sweet, so nice to see you here again..

:)

Avoid abrasive soaps and skin products which contain alcohol and other drying agents..

After a shower, pat your skin mostly dry and apply a rich moisturizer or oil to condition, soothe and moisturize your skin..

Reapply your moisturizer at several points during the day and if you have hot spots on your hands and feet, consider intensive moisturizing at night with socks and gloves.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Anybody have itchy skin problem? Had no problem during the summer. Now I need to use creams and lotions.

I use creams and lotions too

Kala

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

I use creams and lotions too

Vancouver Guy and Rambo Wong are typical effeminate Oriental guys. I am not judging only stating a biological fact.

Renee

I have always had winter dry skin. It comes from constantly living in an environment of dry heated air and taking too many hot showers.  I've always used coconut oil and recently I started using pomegranate seed oil and it seems to do a good job as well. Both are available at most health food stores and some health and beauty places. I can even get coconut oil at the nail salon I frequent.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I have always had winter dry skin. It comes from constantly living in an environment of dry heated air and taking too many hot showers.  I've always used coconut oil and recently I started using pomegranate seed oil and it seems to do a good job as well. Both are available at most health food stores and some health and beauty places. I can even get coconut oil at the nail salon I frequent.

That's a bad one right there. You live in Washington state which is not nearly as dry as the Canadian prairies where I live. It's a good thing yow don't live in North Dakota.