The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trump will win a re-election...

Started by Frood, November 02, 2020, 07:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

right .. There are 3 Chinese speakers to help him

And I don't think Pricilla is prissy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

BEnzo

Quote from: Herman post_id=389484 time=1604705869 user_id=1689
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389483 time=1604704968 user_id=3222
Quote from: cc post_id=389478 time=1604703978 user_id=88
Right. For him & most folk, it's lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose

For u maybe.

Win Win Win for me!

Lulz!

You are not a billionaire and you don't work for Lockheed Martin. There is nothing in it for you or any average person having another globalist war mongering China stooge in the white house.

Herm, you're Canadian(s). We aren't here to do well for your country, we are looking after ourselves. Don't get pissed at us for THE MAJORITY voting how we feel. It is what it is.

BEnzo

Quote from: cc post_id=389485 time=1604706897 user_id=88
If he's not nicer and doesn't enter the real world (quite unlikely) he'd best be nice to our 2 ladies to get help with speaking Chinese

The Real World now includes President Biden. YOU best enter reality.

Btw. The Chinese have to deal with their own country, not us. They are a valuable trading partner. I don't view them as an enemy. A competitor, but that's it.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389491 time=1604708270 user_id=3222
Quote from: Herman post_id=389484 time=1604705869 user_id=1689
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389483 time=1604704968 user_id=3222
Quote from: cc post_id=389478 time=1604703978 user_id=88
Right. For him & most folk, it's lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose

For u maybe.

Win Win Win for me!

Lulz!

You are not a billionaire and you don't work for Lockheed Martin. There is nothing in it for you or any average person having another globalist war mongering China stooge in the white house.

Herm, you're Canadian(s). We aren't here to do well for your country, we are looking after ourselves. Don't get pissed at us for THE MAJORITY voting how we feel. It is what it is.

The democRATic machine didn't steal the election to do well for anybody except the wealthy, privileged coastal elites that put record amounts of money into this election. Question is, why is it so important to you that they prosper on the backs of the working classes?

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=389492 time=1604708608 user_id=3222
Quote from: cc post_id=389485 time=1604706897 user_id=88
If he's not nicer and doesn't enter the real world (quite unlikely) he'd best be nice to our 2 ladies to get help with speaking Chinese

The Real World now includes President Biden. YOU best enter reality.

Btw. The Chinese have to deal with their own country, not us. They are a valuable trading partner. I don't view them as an enemy. A competitor, but that's it.

You ignorant fool. China is already threatening Australia with economic consequences over their decision to join outgoing president Trump's commitment to hold them accountable for unleashing the coronavirus. Biden has never held their feet to the fire, so they are getting cocky again.

Biden will get the US to sign onto the dreaded TPP which is the final nail in the coffin for blue collar workers in any Western country that inks that giveaway to woke corporations.

Frood

BEnzover is a moron. Best to just ignore that idiot and not engage him on any meaningful level.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=389523 time=1604722329 user_id=1676
BEnzover is a moron. Best to just ignore that idiot and not engage him on any meaningful level.

He aint the sharpest knife in the drawer. Shilling for the elitist democRAT party machine's corrupt bullshit is painful to read.

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=389308 time=1604553023 user_id=136
Where is Blazor..

He needs to answer for the crimes of his people.

I thought virginians were cool.

:laugh:

The majority of the state voted Red if you look at the map. It was the densely populated areas in Northern VA that dominated the vote, they are infested with liberals. They work up in DC and live down in NVA. Also Richmond and Norfolk area.

Practically ALL the Southern Confederate States voted Trump. There is voter fraud in GA going on I think. As well as a LOT in other states.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=389526 time=1604722838 user_id=2221
Where is Blazor..

The majority of the state voted Red if you look at the map. It was the densely populated areas in Northern VA that dominated the vote, they are infested with liberals. They work up in DC and live down in NVA. Also Richmond and Norfolk area.

Practically ALL the Southern Confederate States voted Trump. There is voter fraud in GA going on I think. As well as a LOT in other states.

It still surprises me that this blatant voter fraud happens in the USA of all countries.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389327 time=1604595745 user_id=114
Where is Blazor..

The Southern half where he lives voted for Trump.

:thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389527 time=1604723007 user_id=3254
Where is Blazor..

It still surprises me that this blatant voter fraud happens in the USA of all countries.

Its SOOOO bad this time, like they dont care how out in the open it is. Even Biden admitted to it.

https://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com/2020/11/biden-fraud.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=389531 time=1604723212 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389527 time=1604723007 user_id=3254
Where is Blazor..

Its SOOOO bad this time, like they dont care how out in the open it is. Even Biden admitted to it.

https://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com/2020/11/biden-fraud.jpg">

Ya, that was funny.

BEnzo

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/media/old_wire/img/upload/2012/11/07/ham.gif">

BEnzo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview