Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump will win a re-election...

Started by Frood, November 02, 2020, 07:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=389076 time=1604369385 user_id=1688
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389073 time=1604364815 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=389067 time=1604348760 user_id=2015
I think Herman is saying Biden can't lose because of ballot harvesting and other dirty tricks.

If Donald Trump wins, it's a miracle.

Oh ye of little faith.

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389081 time=1604374093 user_id=3254
Dinky, you don't believe the other polls that show very different results?

No, they're skewed to over represent the left.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I think Herman is saying Biden can't lose because of ballot harvesting and other dirty tricks.

Oh ye of little faith.

Exactly!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=389088 time=1604378351 user_id=1676

No, they're skewed to over represent the left.

That has always been the case.

cc

Progressives Gear Up For Democrat 'Bloodbath' If Joe Biden Loses Election

Progressives are getting ready for a fight with Democrats if Joe Biden (D) fails to win the White House, the New York Post reported Saturday.

"If Biden loses it's going to be a f–king bloodbath. There's no other way to put it. Heads will roll. It's going to be ugly," a senior official at a Democratic Political Action Committee told the outlet.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=389089 time=1604378688 user_id=88

Oh ye of little faith.

Exactly!!

We'll see.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=389092 time=1604379727 user_id=88
Progressives Gear Up For Democrat 'Bloodbath' If Joe Biden Loses Election

Progressives are getting ready for a fight with Democrats if Joe Biden (D) fails to win the White House, the New York Post reported Saturday.

"If Biden loses it's going to be a f–king bloodbath. There's no other way to put it. Heads will roll. It's going to be ugly," a senior official at a Democratic Political Action Committee told the outlet.

:ohmy:

deport_liberals

Even Obama couldn't bring folks out to see Sleepy Joe.

And the libs we see online only hate TRUMP they have no energy or enthusiasm.

TRUMP will win either with the voats or in the streets.

Libs stfu gtfo.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=389102 time=1604399057 user_id=3305
Even Obama couldn't bring folks out to see Sleepy Joe.

And the libs we see online only hate TRUMP they have no energy or enthusiasm.

TRUMP will win either with the voats or in the streets.

Libs stfu gtfo.

In the streets means he lost though.

Biggie Smiles

The polls are garbage and designed to make you feel exactly how you are feeling right now.

In 2016 the ""polls"" showed Hillary with a 90% chance of winning.

Let that sink in.

And.. a little real world story about the billionaire and prog money.

Here in Florida there are giant signs and costly billboards everywhere with Biden/Harris on them but very very little personal support from actual people. There was a biden rally like 2 sundays ago and like 5 people showed up.

On the other hand, the Trump Pence signs are small but there are hundreds of people out on the main roads daily showing overwhelming support for the greatest president who ever lived. Cars driving by honking their horns and people literally cheering them on.

Billboards don't cast ballots, those people do.

If These cocksucking liberal pieces of shit cheat the people in my town are ready to go to war. And we're all fucking strapped down here to the tune of 5 guns per every red blood conservative.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=389114 time=1604413091 user_id=3214

The polls are garbage and designed to make you feel exactly how you are feeling right now.

Let that sink in.

Here in Florida there are giant signs and costly billboards everywhere with Biden/Harris on them but very very little personal support from actual people. There was a biden rally like 2 sundays ago and like 5 people showed up.

On the other hand, the Trump Pence signs are small but there are hundreds of people out on the main roads daily showing overwhelming support for the greatest president who ever lived. Cars driving by honking their horns and people literally cheering them on.

If These cocksucking liberal pieces of shit cheat the people in my town are ready to go to war. And we're all fucking strapped down here to the tune of 5 guns per every red blood conservative.

I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that.

Anonymous

Let that sink in.

Trump's base actually likes him. But, they are a minority of voters. Unfortunately for Trump supporters, the majority is equally stoked to get rid of Trump.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389122 time=1604415003 user_id=114

Let that sink in.

Trump's base actually likes him. But, they are a minority of voters. Unfortunately for Trump supporters, the majority is equally stoked to get rid of Trump.

Yet the nation is currently split down the middle on Trump and he should by rights win through the electoral college... not a minority....but a plurality.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=389079 time=1604369583 user_id=1676
Quote from: Thiel post_id=389077 time=1604369468 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=389075 time=1604368695 user_id=1676
Trump has a 70 percent chance of winning...

Who's giving you those odds?

Me, Tim Pool, Styxenhammer, the Trafalgar Group, and Rasmussen polls...

Styxhexenhammer is on record as saying aggregate polls are more reliable than individual polls (like Rasmussen which traditionally enjoys a heavy right wing bias anyway). That said, a ton of those who said they would vote Biden only did so to avoid getting cancelled by an overly rabid left wing Cancel Culture, so who knows.

And did I hear Fash opining personal preference for it all to be over? Sis - this shit ain't going to be over. Oh sure, the polls might have closed, but the count is going to drag on in an unseemly display of shitbaggery, the final result isn't going to stop the squeals of indignation. Biden or Trump, the far left is going to keep up with the civil disobedience because they are complete and utter cunts that will never be satisfied, not even if the US woke up a carbon copy of the Soviet Union some day. And the Conservatives? Too willing to entertain the example set by the left, so if Biden gets squirted in to babble incomprehensibly from the pulpit, shit is going to get so real you're going to wish like all fuck you did as I did and got the fuck out of Canada just so you might avoid those rowdy neighbours down south.

I do hope Trump takes the line honours. He is by far and away the lesser of two evils. The US is spent as a world power, they are on a downhill slide and it is sad to see.

Another term of Trump means the slide will not be quite as precipitous. And for any demon-rats that might be lurking about, you can still change that by torching your party, scorched earth style, and building something less corrupt and more invested in the common people. The last decades of blindly dipshit fuckmong sex criminals should have taught you that, let's see if you can't get it right by 2024.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview