Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Biden priorities are not the priorities of blue collar workers

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2020, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=398118 time=1610840434 user_id=1689
Two of Jim Crow Joe's immediate priprities are ending Trump's restriction on immigration to the U.S. from some Muslim-majority countries, move to rejoin the Paris climate accord. Both are poison to working class Americans.

Good for the mega rich, bad for average Americans.

Anonymous

Do these three things benefit any American who isn't rich. Hell no, they are poison for working Americans. Jim Crow Joe's administration is an elistist regime.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-executive-orders-trump?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-01-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-adm ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-executive-orders-trump?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-01-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

"The bottom line is that the Paris accord is very unfair at the highest level to the United States," Trump said at the time of the withdrawal, adding that it provided China and India a competitive advantage.

The incoming administration will also rescind Trump's controversial travel ban of nationals from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, North Korea, and certain government officials from Venezuela.

Biden will reportedly introduce a "groundbreaking legislative package" addressing immigration reform, and provide a pathway to citizenship to the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants residing in the United States.

Anonymous

Trump issued a warning about the massive amount of illegal immigrants that would swarm the country if his policies are reversed.

"No matter our party, we should all agree on the need to protect our workers, our families, and our citizens of all backgrounds, no matter who they are," Trump said on Tuesday. "In particular, if our border security measures are reversed, it will trigger a tidal wave of illegal immigration — a wave like you've never seen before. And I can tell you that, already, waves are starting to come up from 2,000 and 1,000 and 500 miles away. We see what's coming."

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=398209 time=1610924846 user_id=1689
Trump issued a warning about the massive amount of illegal immigrants that would swarm the country if his policies are reversed.

"No matter our party, we should all agree on the need to protect our workers, our families, and our citizens of all backgrounds, no matter who they are," Trump said on Tuesday. "In particular, if our border security measures are reversed, it will trigger a tidal wave of illegal immigration — a wave like you've never seen before. And I can tell you that, already, waves are starting to come up from 2,000 and 1,000 and 500 miles away. We see what's coming."

You are Canadian, you fucking idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=398209 time=1610924846 user_id=1689

We Chinese paid good money putting our agents in America, the Democrats and the Liberals in power. Now we get get your money thorugh the horsehit Paris wealth transfer agreement and you get all of Central America's criminals. The US and Canada are now de facto vassal states of the Motherland.

Anonymous

On day one, Biden plans to reinstate rule allowing transgender students to use bathroom, locker room of choice.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Solebro post_id=398450 time=1611104234
Good. I'll catch a few unawares and fuck them in their assholes.

Hey, that's my job. :mad:

Anonymous

President Donald Trump, in his farewell speech on Wednesday morning, said he wished the incoming administration "great luck" and success.

"I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. I think they'll have great success. They have the foundation to do something really spectacular," Trump said before he departed for Florida.

Trump told the audience that "you're going to see incredible numbers coming in"—referring to the U.S. economy—if President-elect Joe Biden leaves his policies "untouched."

cc

Quoteif .. Biden leaves his policies "untouched."

Not a chance. B will kill every single good policy and break the country

Get out you learning to speak chinese book

Word had it, Shen is moving southward and will be official puppeteer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398542 time=1611190933 user_id=88
Quoteif .. Biden leaves his policies "untouched."

Not a chance. B will kill every single good policy and break the country

Get out you learning to speak chinese book

Word had it, Shen is moving southward and will be official puppeteer

Old Jim Crow Joe will be copping a feel every chance he gets.

Anonymous

Biden is so popular.

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/140608656_10222663863524097_9171537207063364241_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=OCLEnprWWosAX95qSEn&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=036afdd287afc2c4257a70695796bf69&oe=602F36A0">

Joe Biden

Quote from: "white gent" post_id=398575 time=1611203722
Nobody gives a shit about Jim Crow. Nobody.

I do and I fought for it my entire career. I insist the VP ride the coloured section and use the back entrance of the white house.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview