Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Joe has been making multiple treads about y'all

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2020, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=390091 time=1605139828 user_id=2015
Seamoron, Joe, Scouse and Edward provide are responsible for most posts at VF. No thank you.

That's the exact list of why I gave up on a previously good but now ruined forum

You nailed them all

There is another longtimer  I used to respect, but TDS destroyed the previously intelligent poor soul into a another thread whoring blithering idiot, so make it 5 for me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: Cronus post_id=390090 time=1605139749 user_id=1583
Just so there are no misunderstandings, JOE is not banned or restricted in any way right now. Hasn't been for quite a while. While we appreciate it, he doesn't want to post here. I understand that as well...LOL

I assume you mean he's still  a member?

Thanks for clearing that up. He often claims he was booted

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390109 time=1605143450 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=390092 time=1605139900 user_id=2015
He is a virgin, at least with women. He likes men though. He stalked one offline for sure.

Really?

Old Joe stalked Blurt offline. He is one severely weird fuck and a major forum anal cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390111 time=1605143828 user_id=88
Quote from: Cronus post_id=390090 time=1605139749 user_id=1583
Just so there are no misunderstandings, JOE is not banned or restricted in any way right now. Hasn't been for quite a while. While we appreciate it, he doesn't want to post here. I understand that as well...LOL

I assume you mean he's still  a member?

Thanks for clearing that up. He often claims he was booted

He should have been as soon as he registered. Imagine that, a guy that tried to get this place shut down, thinks he should have the right to post here and wreck this place like he did at VF.

cc

Yes. It surprised me to know that he was still a member

Last month it was so funny. The Liverpool Lollipop made a "Rejected" thread using his membership (pic and all) - Not a soul replied

Few hours went by and he did another thread - same no replies

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390116 time=1605144782 user_id=88
Yes. It surprised me to know that he was still a member

Last month it was so funny. The Liverpool Lollipop made a "Rejected" thread using his membership (pic and all) - Not a soul replied

Few hours went by and he did another thread - same no replies

Why reply. They incel wankers are at VF. If I wanted to discuss anything with them, I'd go there. I am here cuz they aint worth old Herman's time.

cc

Oh, I agree. It just was funny seeing him seek attention & zero replies for both of 2 threads

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390119 time=1605145066 user_id=88
Oh, I agree. It just was funny seeing him seek attention & zero replies for both of 2 threads

I engage Edward, because his trolling is occasionally amusing, though very repetitive..

SCOUSE really isn't worth it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390121 time=1605145384 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=390119 time=1605145066 user_id=88

I engage Edward, because his trolling is occasionally amusing, though very repetitive..

SCOUSE really isn't worth it.

VF is not worth it. It's an incel forum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=390091 time=1605139828 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=390086 time=1605135395 user_id=88
VF should ditch him as he lowers the quality level wherever he posts, and posts and re-posts same subjects repetitively ..   in effect  greatly lowering  forum quality everywhere he posts.

He's one of about 4 forum-destructive losers  that caused me to say "That's it. I'm outa here"

Seamoron, Joe, Scouse and Edward provide are responsible for most posts at VF. No thank you.

Scouse is most dumb.  Like the guy crawled out from the anus of a rock...yuck.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=390146 time=1605159989 user_id=164
I like VF.  Just tune out to some of the morons.

Tune out the incels and you have crickets.

Berry Sweet

Yes sometimes...the better posters have lives, like me, I am not there all the time...only the incels talking about fake bank accounts, fake property,  fake jobs, imaginary sexual experiences (mostly wet dream fantasies or just wet the bed in general...literally)...the list goes on.. they basically make it up as they go along and actually believe its true...its a mental disorder a disintegration of brain cells leading to serious post mental brain fuckery, which is code for FUBAR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=390153 time=1605164663 user_id=164
Yes sometimes...the better posters have lives, like me, I am not there all the time...only the incels talking about fake bank accounts, fake property,  fake jobs, imaginary sexual experiences (mostly wet dream fantasies or just wet the bed in general...literally)...the list goes on.. they basically make it up as they go along and actually believe its true...its a mental disorder a disintegration of brain cells leading to serious post mental brain fuckery, which is code for FUBAR.

It must be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview