News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

cbt libs are too scared even to gloat properly...

Started by deport_liberals, November 10, 2020, 05:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals

I guess losing the Senate hurts moar than even beating TRUMP.  Can't say I blame them, NOTHING is getting passed for the next 4 years.  No moar Corona cash, no moar unemployment for "cindy".  Sorry libs, game OVER.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=389878 time=1605004614 user_id=3305
I guess losing the Senate hurts moar than even beating TRUMP.  Can't say I blame them, NOTHING is getting passed for the next 4 years.  No moar Corona cash, no moar unemployment for "cindy".  Sorry libs, game OVER.

Loony political extremism is the norm there.

Anonymous

No respect for taxpayers.

Renee

Give it time. With Trump on the way out, they're probably just a little busy scraping out the embedded sand that has accumulated in their collective vaginal cavity these past 4 years. A little house cleaning must be way overdue.

Unfortunately there is probably a lot in there, like a whole beach worth. I wouldn't be surprised it they had to hire a bunch of illegal Mexican day laborers to help shovel it up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Judge Suzy

Maybe one should try the humour threads.  I'll try to get someone to wash the windows better, but some of the humour is probably a bit too dry for this crew here.

Quote from: Renee post_id=389924 time=1605028187 user_id=156
Give it time. With Trump on the way out, they're probably just a little busy scraping out the embedded sand that has accumulated in their collective vaginal cavity these past 4 years. A little house cleaning must be way overdue.

Unfortunately there is probably a lot in there, like a whole beach worth. I wouldn't be surprised it they had to hire a bunch of illegal Mexican day laborers to help shovel it up.

The day laborers are too busy washing the windows, not that they expect any gratitude from you.  And there aren't many Fat Girl jokes anyway, since Rancid got the boot and his posts vaporized.

Anonymous

Old Peaches has more sand in his snatch than there is on Bondi Beach.

Anonymous

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) has beaten Democrat challenger Cal Cunningham, which would give Republicans 49 seats in the 100-member body with three races left uncalled or in runoffs. Two more and Biden cannot implement total tyranny. The Cindybinners will be lighting their hair on fire.

Anonymous

Again, CBT is a reminder why I firmly believe universal suffrage is pure insanity. Those paranoid delusional geriatric freaks are deciding how American money is spent???  

Ballot boxes and deranged ideological whites are a dangerous mix.

Anonymous

Arizona could flip to the good guys. Biden's lead has dwindled to 14,700 with sixty thousand votes left to be counted.

In Arizona, an automatic recount will take place if the final margin is one-tenth of 1 percent, according to state law. As more ballots were counted, Biden's initial lead shrunk significantly. Trump's campaign early on predicted that the president would win the state and its 11 Electoral College votes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=389964 time=1605048776 user_id=56

Again, CBT is a reminder why I firmly believe universal suffrage is pure insanity. Those paranoid delusional geriatric freaks are deciding how American money is spent???  

It's impossible to have a civil discussion with ideological extremists like SCOUSE or Lotusbud unless you agree with their particular brands of madness 100 per cent.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389976 time=1605056170 user_id=3254

It's impossible to have a civil discussion with ideological extremists like SCOUSE or Lotusbud unless you agree with their particular brands of madness 100 per cent.

Those two jackasses have more in common than what divides them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Judge Suzy" post_id=389936 time=1605035940 user_id=3302

Maybe one should try the humour threads.  I'll try to get someone to wash the windows better, but some of the humour is probably a bit too dry for this crew here.

The day laborers are too busy washing the windows, not that they expect any gratitude from you.  And there aren't many Fat Girl jokes anyway, since Rancid got the boot and his posts vaporized.

HI monster.  ac_hithere

How was your Halloween?

What did you dress up as? Yourself?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389976 time=1605056170 user_id=3254

I don't actually remember any of the handles on CBT. They all have the same cheap Chinese made chip implanted in their heads. You read one CBT posters' posts, you have read them all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview