Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

VF Banned Seamoron

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2021, 04:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=409467 time=1619576756 user_id=3287
Seamajor's mental health was deteriorating months ago when I noticed him dropping 25 bucks a week to play with Freud's avatar, who does that? How could anyone get that upset at freud and his feet that they spend actually money to change freud's avatar to a "penis".

Thankfully Seamajor is probably banned from every forum on the internet now except the crap factory.

Seamajor takes these forums too seriously..

He'd be better off saving that $25 a week and spending it on a psychologist.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=409485 time=1619622371 user_id=3254
Seamajor's mental health was deteriorating months ago when I noticed him dropping 25 bucks a week to play with Freud's avatar, who does that? How could anyone get that upset at freud and his feet that they spend actually money to change freud's avatar to a "penis".

Thankfully Seamajor is probably banned from every forum on the internet now except the crap factory.

Actually in his case, the $25 would be better spent on a remedial English tutor or on etiquette classes. The man can't string 2 coherent sentences together and he is socially backward on a level that is simply atrocious.

There is definitely something cognitively wrong with him..A head injury maybe? Mild retardation? Whatever it is it must be pretty bad for Evs to dump his ass...She has a well deserved reputation for taking in the misfit strays and giving them a home...She even has a history of running off good posters in favor of her misanthropic pets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=409488 time=1619623683 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=409485 time=1619622371 user_id=3254

Actually in his case, the $25 would be better spent on a remedial English tutor or on etiquette classes. The man can't string 2 coherent sentences together and he is socially backward on a level that is simply atrocious.

There is definitely something cognitively wrong with him..A head injury maybe? Mild retardation? Whatever it is it must be pretty bad for Evs to dump his ass...She has a well deserved reputation for taking in the misfit strays and giving them a home...She even has a history of running off good posters in favor of her misanthropic pets.

He functions at a remedial grade three level. And that is being generous.

Anonymous

Aw, he seems to be enjoying his money. Wealth is truest measure of intelligence.

Anonymous

Pam Anderson, Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Justin Trudeau, and Joe Biden.

Anonymous

Aw, he seems to be enjoying his money. Wealth is truest measure of intelligence.

Renee

Quote from: Elvis post_id=409495 time=1619624842

Using that kind of flawed logic and given the imbecility exhibited in your statement,....I have to conclude that you are dirt poor.

So Eddie, since you have never worked a day in your life and have been the recipient of inherited wealth or so you have claimed,  how do you reconcile the fact that you are supposedly wealthy but yet you aren't even clever enough to pull off a good troll?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

It's the internet, Renee. Wannabe Einsteins and wannabe millionaires often inhabit the same skin.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=409244 time=1619365377 user_id=3170
Seamajor is the reason I gave up on VF. It id impossible to have good flowing discussions with him present.

I personally never bothered. I had more interesting discussions with that white supremacist chap you fellows cannot stand. Smeagolmajor? The best answer was to feed his own game back on him. It drove him clean out of what passed for his mind.

Mimsy hated it. She expected me to conform to a standard she wasn't prepared to hold Smeagolmajor to. And I don't suffer that kind of libtard philosophy easily, so I simply stopped logging in.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=410016 time=1620151739
Quote from: Gaon post_id=409244 time=1619365377 user_id=3170
Seamajor is the reason I gave up on VF. It id impossible to have good flowing discussions with him present.

I personally never bothered. I had more interesting discussions with that white supremacist chap you fellows cannot stand. Smeagolmajor? The best answer was to feed his own game back on him. It drove him clean out of what passed for his mind.

Mimsy hated it. She expected me to conform to a standard she wasn't prepared to hold Smeagolmajor to. And I don't suffer that kind of libtard philosophy easily, so I simply stopped logging in.

None of the incels are worth my time. Seamoron is worth less than that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview