Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Kinda Miss Instigator

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 12:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I read so many of you commenting about DV, but I never got a chance to see it..

It seems as though it was a lively place?

You didn't miss much really. A mini version of VF. Even sillier than MM.

Odinson

Wow you guys have been here for a long time. I started in the topix AA-forum fall 2012. I posted my voice and real pic in there.. Then started hitting on every female in there. They used my pic to attack their male counterparts.

I posted it to show what racism looks like. Then the females started asking how can I be so hateful because apparently I cannot possibly be as hateful as I claim to be.

A selective racist. :D

Every blackmale with the exception of biracial uncle toms, want to annihilate me and do not believe thats me in the picture even though I have posted pics where I hold a sign.

The females whom I have skyped with defend my ass.

Stumbled here while searching asian women.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Wow you guys have been here for a long time. I started in the topix AA-forum fall 2012. I posted my voice and real pic in there.. Then started hitting on every female in there. They used my pic to attack their male counterparts.

I posted it to show what racism looks like. Then the females started asking how can I be so hateful because apparently I cannot possibly be as hateful as I claim to be.

Every blackmale with the exception of biracial uncle toms, want to annihilate me and do not believe thats me in the picture even though I have posted pics where I hold a sign.

Stumbled here while searching asian women.[/quote]

fucking pervert................. :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I read so many of you commenting about DV, but I never got a chance to see it..

It seems as though it was a lively place?

You didn't miss much really. A mini version of VF. Even sillier than MM.

I still wish I had got to see it though even if I didn't register.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Wow you guys have been here for a long time. I started in the topix AA-forum fall 2012. I posted my voice and real pic in there.. Then started hitting on every female in there. They used my pic to attack their male counterparts.

Does that sound like a recurring theme to you? Smarten up dumbass.

When EVERYONE you come in contact with thinks you are a dick; there is a 99.9% chance you ARE a dick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

When EVERYONE you come in contact with thinks you are a dick; there is a 99.9% chance you ARE a dick.

Yes, he quacks like a dick I mean duck.

Odinson

Its the magical form of dickiness. I spoke finnish in a very old form which sounds divine to foreigners.

I attack the white racists just as I attack the afrocentric assholes...

If you think I need you in a battle, you are mistaken.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Its the magical form of dickiness. I spoke finnish in a very old form which sounds divine to foreigners.

There is NO "magical" form of "dickness", you fucking imbecile. There is only regular run of the mill, dime a dozen "dickness" which you my friend are a classic example of.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

There is NO "magical" form of "dickness", you fucking imbecile. There is only regular run of the mill, dime a dozen "dickness" which you my friend are a classic example of.

There is... I´m very hard not to love... I say all the racist stuff with love. You cannot judge me by USA standards because racism in here is very different.

Renee

There is... I´m very hard not to love... I say all the racist stuff with love. You cannot judge me by USA standards because racism in here is very different.

Stop talking. You get dumber with every post.

Odinson

You started stalking me... lol.

Anonymous

No, Ms. Renee did not.

Odinson

No, Ms. Renee did not.

I have no wish to talk to her so ask her to put me on ignore, please.

Anonymous

No, Ms. Renee did not.

Be a man and ask her yourself Odie.

Odinson

No, Ms. Renee did not.

Be a man and ask her yourself Odie.

The fatso was supposed to have me on ignore already but it started to answer my posts.