Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Blurt posted a pic of himself on VF

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2020, 07:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: guest post_id=390843 time=1605666319He can troll for sure.

He sure can.

cc

No longer unless they make an effective vaccine for full blown TDS (that also cures the  monstrous obsession and rabid intolerance   it embodies)

Fash nailed it  right on the money > "I find intolerance is a byproduct of obsession"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390842 time=1605666272 user_id=88
because it's true .. you & Fash are better with english including the nuances than any of the goresome foursome

That's because they are either anti social nut jobs or Seamoron.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390847 time=1605666557 user_id=88
No longer unless they make an effective vaccine for full blown TDS (that also cures the  monstrous obsession and rabid intolerance   it embodies)

Fash nailed it  right on the money > "I find intolerance is a byproduct of obsession"

And the prog corporatist media nurtures it.

Anonymous

One of the main reasons I've lost interest in posting about politics is because of TDS. CC and I remember Harper derangement syndrome, but it was nothing compared to TDS. Comparing HDS to TDS is like comparing a paper cut to a severed limb.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390842 time=1605666272 user_id=88
because it's true .. you & Fash are better with english including the nuances than any of the goresome foursome

No question about it.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390855 time=1605669711 user_id=56
One of the main reasons I've lost interest in posting about politics is because of TDS. CC and I remember Harper derangement syndrome, but it was nothing compared to TDS. Comparing HDS to RDS is like comparing a paper cut to a severed limb.

True dat, however, when obsessed TDS intolerance is around, it will insert it into any situation / discussion .. or simply create such a volume of intolerant threads that they dominate sites ... killing sites as fun, troll or intelligent places to be in

Those so inflicted / obsessed cannot .. I repeat "cannot" .. stop themselves trying to make real people agree or failing that label them as intolerant KKK type bigots  and kill any intelligent or even simply fun discussion

They actually believe that good (and real) people who will not kowtow to their intolerant babble are bad people  .. REALLY bad people = end of good discussion = booooring site ending up with a massive circle jerk of intolerance toward regular good people

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390863 time=1605672146 user_id=88
One of the main reasons I've lost interest in posting about politics is because of TDS. CC and I remember Harper derangement syndrome, but it was nothing compared to TDS. Comparing HDS to RDS is like comparing a paper cut to a severed limb.

True dat, however, when obsessed TDS intolerance is around, it will insert it into any situation / discussion .. or simply create such a volume of intolerant threads that they dominate sites ... killing sites as fun, troll or intelligent places to be in

Those so inflicted / obsessed cannot .. I repeat "cannot" .. stop themselves trying to make real people agree or failing that label them as intolerant KKK type bigots  and kill any intelligent or even simply fun discussion

They actually believe that good (and real) people who will not kowtow to their intolerant babble are bad people  .. REALLY bad people = end of good discussion = booooring site

It's impossible to talk with TDS sufferers. Every fucking thread comes back to their paranoid obsession.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390865 time=1605672563 user_id=56

They actually believe that good (and real) people who will not kowtow to their intolerant babble are bad people  .. REALLY bad people = end of good discussion = booooring site

It's impossible to talk with TDS sufferers. Every fucking thread comes back to their paranoid obsession.

Just like a certain Liverpool lollipop as cc refers to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=390868 time=1605673246 user_id=114

They're all the same..

The only thing that changes is their choice of obsession.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390870 time=1605673556 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=390868 time=1605673246 user_id=114

They're all the same..

The only thing that changes is their choice of obsession.

We could learn a lot from Oriental pragmatism.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=390871 time=1605673846 user_id=1689
We could learn a lot from Oriental pragmatism.

It's not that whites are predisposed to extremism. However, the political/media rhetoric, and the education system don't exactly lend themselves to pragmatism.

Renee

One of the main reasons I've lost interest in posting about politics is because of TDS. CC and I remember Harper derangement syndrome, but it was nothing compared to TDS. Comparing HDS to TDS is like comparing a paper cut to a severed limb.

TDS is a very real mental illness, it just hasn't been officially studied or diagnosed yet.

Over the past 4 years I have witnessed literally dozens of what would be considered rational individuals, (friends, family members, etc) turn into foaming at the mouth loons when Trump's name is mentioned. It's a disturbing thing to watch people descend into a state madness that is predicated on media disinformation and their own lack of critical thinking skills and a willingness to swallow nonsense.

But I have to believe that these people had a screw or two loose to begin with and I just never saw it. The world is full of lunatics, grenades and time bombs just waiting for something to trigger them. That's why most days, I no longer leave my home without being armed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=390891 time=1605704164 user_id=156

TDS is a very real mental illness, it just hasn't been officially studied or diagnosed yet.

Over the past 4 years I have witnessed literally dozens of what would be considered rational individuals, (friends, family members, etc) turn into foaming at the mouth loons when Trump's name is mentioned. It's a disturbing thing to watch people descend into a state madness that is predicated on media disinformation and their own lack of critical thinking skills and a willingness to swallow nonsense.

But I have to believe that these people had a screw or two loose to begin with and I just never saw it. The world is full of lunatics, grenades and time bombs just waiting for something to trigger them. That's why most days, I no longer leave my home without being armed.

Whwre does all that negative energy go now that Trump will be soon out of office?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview