Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2020, 12:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390774 time=1605634242 user_id=56
:beurk:

[media]
">
[/media]

The average liberal of today lives in a bubble of ignorance. They are so convinced of their own intellectual and moral superiority that they have blocked out anything having to do with reality and replaced it with leftist rhetoric straight out of the mouths of liberal propaganda talking heads..

Black Americans are perfectly capable of applying for an ID. In fact you will find that 99% of them already have some form of ID, be it an social security card, a student ID or a driver's license. How did they get those? Did they fall out of the sky?... :laugh3: The whole idea that blacks don't have the wherewithal to apply for an ID is racist and insulting not just to blacks but everyone in general.

Malcolm X got it right when he said:

"The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man."

BTW, the bald liberal pos in the video with the prissy British accent needs to get a mud hole stomped in his ass. Why?...just because.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteThe whole idea that blacks don't have the wherewithal to apply for an ID is racist and insulting not just to blacks but everyone in general.

Absolutely Renee.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=390881 time=1605677969 user_id=136
I have to watch my tone so that I'm not threatening..

Like when I need to get past some1 in a tight spot.

I say "excuse me" instead of "move, fucker!".

And I have to dress in a certain way so that I'm not seen as a criminal.

If I have a hood on and saggy pants, the clerk is gonna watch me.

You would be watched with a hood and saggy pants regardless of color.

Are you black?

It's ridiculous when black people think every unpleasant thing that happens to them is because they are black. It goes hand in hand with that media "black people are victims" brainwashing.

I read an article written by a black woman about how she was shopping in a grocery store with her kids. And one of her kids climbed the shelf to reach something and another shopper (white) gasped and rolled her eyes and made a comment about wild kids.

Of course this article was about "everyday racism". And this was her ridiculous example. Of course this only happened because she is black. Not because her kids were climbing shelves and a Karen copped an attitude.  🙄

Assuming that white people never have rudeness or shitty comments flung at them by random people.

Also if you encounter this sort of logic and poke holes in it, the typical response is "you cannot relate to being black in America!". Okay. You cant relate to being white in America but here you are claiming it's more priviledged and easier.

Its just a ignorant and gross racist mentality that's effectively ruining society.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390894 time=1605706873 user_id=3254
QuoteThe whole idea that blacks don't have the wherewithal to apply for an ID is racist and insulting not just to blacks but everyone in general.

Absolutely Renee.

It's hard to believe anybody is that ignorant and condescending. That video is probably a fake.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=390904 time=1605712100 user_id=3266

Are you black?

It's ridiculous when black people think every unpleasant thing that happens to them is because they are black. It goes hand in hand with that media "black people are victims" brainwashing.

I read an article written by a black woman about how she was shopping in a grocery store with her kids. And one of her kids climbed the shelf to reach something and another shopper (white) gasped and rolled her eyes and made a comment about wild kids.

Of course this article was about "everyday racism". And this was her ridiculous example. Of course this only happened because she is black. Not because her kids were climbing shelves and a Karen copped an attitude.  🙄

Assuming that white people never have rudeness or shitty comments flung at them by random people.

Also if you encounter this sort of logic and poke holes in it, the typical response is "you cannot relate to being black in America!". Okay. You cant relate to being white in America but here you are claiming it's more priviledged and easier.

Its just a ignorant and gross racist mentality that's effectively ruining society.

Hi Dove.  Good to see you again.

Renee

Are you black?

No he's just another white racist asshole from Finland.

But since Finland does not exist, he is more of a non entity.. :laugh3:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/this-dude-accidentally-convinced-the-internet-that-finland-doesnt-exist">https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/ ... esnt-exist">https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/this-dude-accidentally-convinced-the-internet-that-finland-doesnt-exist
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Attention

Status

Power

Revenge

Works like a fucking charm everytime.

[media]
">
[/media]

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=390908 time=1605712988 user_id=156

Are you black?

No he's just another white racist asshole from Finland.

But since Finland does not exist, he is more of a non entity.. :laugh3:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/this-dude-accidentally-convinced-the-internet-that-finland-doesnt-exist">https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/ ... esnt-exist">https://www.vice.com/en/article/xyd48w/this-dude-accidentally-convinced-the-internet-that-finland-doesnt-exist

I prefer the term "racial realist".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390927 time=1605717249 user_id=56
Attention

Status

Power

Revenge

Works like a fucking charm everytime.

[media]
">
[/media]

He aint wrong.

Odinson

Are you black?

I´m a white finnish man currently living in Finland.

People in general have to dress in a certain way and act in a certain manner in public... Otherwise they are gonna get suspicious looks.

The black guy in the video has dreadlocks and a wife-beater... The hoodrat uniform.

They think that whites get everything served on a silver plate.

And if american blacks get a degree, they think they had to work harder for it.

Because the school book notices your skincolor and makes it harder for you to read the text.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Your daughter is black. You had offspring with a negro woman. How does that go over?

Anonymous

Quote from: Eddward post_id=390973 time=1605747750
Your daughter is black. You had offspring with a negro woman. How does that go over?

You have only had sex with blow up dolls just like the other three incels on VF.

cc

You have only had sex with blow up dolls just like the other three incels on VF.

His latest "girl friend" told him that if he can't give her better sex than he has been,   she's going to release a bit of air, blow herself out the window and find a real man
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=390976 time=1605752450 user_id=88

His latest "girl friend" told him that if he can't give her better sex than he has been,   she's going to release a bit of air, blow herself out the window and find a real man

Crazy little eddie can't even satisfy a blow up woman. At least grandpa knows what to buy the pimple faced little monkey every X-mas.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview