Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Jim Crow Joe Says It's Time to Heal

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2020, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=391543 time=1606188673 user_id=1689
I say they keep Jim Crow Joe on a short leash.

They let AOC and run wild.

sasquatch

of course they won't impeach him. The plan is to medically retire him and throw kamala in the oval office, or just wheel out joe's dementia-ridden ass out to garble out some gibberish while Kamala runs shit in the background. they won't do the former unless joe gets way too bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: sasquatch post_id=391732 time=1606323025 user_id=3246
of course they won't impeach him. The plan is to medically retire him and throw kamala in the oval office, or just wheel out joe's dementia-ridden ass out to garble out some gibberish while Kamala runs shit in the background. they won't do the former unless joe gets way too bad.

I think most people feel that he'll be a one term president.

Anonymous

Quote from: sasquatch post_id=391732 time=1606323025 user_id=3246

I think we all know he will never be impeached even if it's discovered he is using his office to make his coke head son and useless brother richer.

Gaon

The media and the oppostition party undermined Donald Trump even before he settled into office. They will do all they can to prevent scrutinization of Joe Biden.
The Russian Rock It