Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Time for boxing day shopping!

Started by Vancouver, December 26, 2013, 03:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I love the Grand Marnier the best. I ate like 6 last night and had a good little buzz lol

We have people every year that give us gifts like that even though neither my husband nor I drink alcohol..

We don't like to do it, but they always end up getting regifted.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"I love the Grand Marnier the best. I ate like 6 last night and had a good little buzz lol

We have people every year that give us gifts like that even though neither my husband nor I drink alcohol..

i'll PM you my mailing address........ :geek:

Odinson

Seeing drunk fashie would be great. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I used to regularly give bottles of Hennesey, Appleton Estates, Grey Goose or Crown Royal for birthday or X-mas gifts. Much less so now though.

Odinson

Hennesey used to be a gentlemans drink but now it has been soiled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I would have been happy to do that Mr. Obvious Li.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I'm so excited. Getting new shoes. Brooks trail runners. Also some face cream from Lush and a new camera backpack from Broadway camera. I'll be shopping in West Van. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Face cream from Lush? Are you a fag?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I'm so excited. Getting new shoes. Brooks trail runners. Also some face cream from Lush and a new camera backpack from Broadway camera. I'll be shopping in West Van. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Face cream from Lush? Are you a fag?

Speaking of boxing day, did you get your ass kicked two days ago by a Chinese guy?