Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

IM BACK

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2020, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393017 time=1607210614 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=393002 time=1607202031 user_id=88
If it's really my favorite  "Roo Fcker", I would be quite excited

I miss our fellow Aussie hate / love back & forth very much.  But for that damned Korean cutting it, it would have been you and I all the way

Apologies, but you will have to convince me it's the real deal  .. maybe you have old registration on site?????

It could be reactivated even if you forgot password so long as you remember username

Maybe our leaders would confirm location?  

The real deal treated me well - If it's a faker fucker, get lost

It probably isn't GORDY..

The real GORDY would've logged in.

Prolly true. I was allowing as it's been a while he could forget pwd and even exact Nick - leaving no way  . . but he could create new similar nic

So I guess you are right .. also IP would be major clue unless using VPN which he would not do 1st time as he would want us to know it was he

As Shen posted in effect, "mental case incel stalkers and TDS sufferers" are booooring
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393044 time=1607222432 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393029 time=1607217279 user_id=56

I miss our fellow Aussie hate / love back & forth very much.  But for that damned Korean cutting it, it would have been you and I all the way

Apologies, but you will have to convince me it's the real deal  .. maybe you have old registration on site?????

It could be reactivated even if you forgot password so long as you remember username

Gordy takes me back to a time when posting was actually fun. Now we have mental case incel stalkers and TDS sufferers.

It was fun. Yes, Gordo could get over the top on occasion and earn a swat, but most of the time it was great fun

Posters  like him posted only for fun .. no agenda whatsoever

Gordy was my kind of poster. He posted for shitz and gigglez. No malice or obsessiveness at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393046 time=1607222967 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393017 time=1607210614 user_id=3254

It probably isn't GORDY..

The real GORDY would've logged in.

Prolly true. I was allowing as it's been a while he could forget pwd and even exact Nick - leaving no way  . . but he could create new similar nic

So I guess you are right .. also IP would be major clue unless using VPN which he would not do 1st time as he would want us to know it was he

As Shen posted in effect, "mental case incel stalkers and TDS sufferers" are booooring

I rarely check IP's and if I do it's because of a rule violation..

He would have contacted Cronus about his handle and pw if it was really Gordy.

cc

And would have been active on back & forths since the fake post

Oh well, it brought back fun memories
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Oops ac_blush

Berry Sweet

That's not Gordy.  I miss him as a poster, he was good fun.  The incels can make fun of him and Pattaya all they want...atleast he's busy and livin it up...no offense Seoul  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=393066 time=1607237445 user_id=164
That's not Gordy.  I miss him as a poster, he was good fun.  The incels can make fun of him and Pattaya all they want...atleast he's busy and livin it up...no offense Seoul  :howdy:

Gordon broke my heart when he left me at the alter.

Anonymous

Old Gordy is a successful guy with a great life. The VF incels are jealous as hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=393096 time=1607293164 user_id=1689

Old Gordy is a successful guy with a great life. The VF incels are jealous as hell.

They probably are..

GORDY is retired, happily married and living in his tropical paradise.....I'm happy for him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393100 time=1607296586 user_id=3254

They probably are..

GORDY is retired, happily married and living in his tropical paradise.....I'm happy for him.

Only racist, fucked in the head, sinophobic, climate denying crap and drool twirlybrains like Fashionista, cc, Shen Li, Herman, and Berry Sweet would miss a racist arsehole like Gambino.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung Is Back" post_id=393101 time=1607298121

They probably are..

Only racist, fucked in the head, sinophobic, climate denying crap and drool twirlybrains like Fashionista, cc, Shen Li, Herman, and Berry Sweet would miss a racist arsehole like Gambino.

Who the fuck are you. What the fuck are you.

Anonymous

If that was gordy im not suprised he's not posted again when it takes hours for a post to be approved on this forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest poster" post_id=393103 time=1607299587
If that was gordy im not suprised he's not posted again when it takes hours for a post to be approved on this forum

It wasn't GORDY....he has a handle here just like you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=393102 time=1607298711 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Hornung Is Back" post_id=393101 time=1607298121

They probably are..

Who the fuck are you. What the fuck are you.

A faker just like the fake GORDY.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393076 time=1607278302 user_id=114

Gordon broke my heart when he left me at the alter.

I sure as hell hope you didn't give the ring back.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview