The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Double standards in permissible coverings and adornments between men and women

Started by Frood, December 05, 2020, 07:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393699 time=1607623433 user_id=114
What are your plans for Christmas Blazor? It will be just my girlfriend and I at either her condo or mine. Her parents and my parents live in Toronto and that city is under a total lockdown with a no social gathering order.

I decided to have Christmas at my place this year. I have my in-laws coming over, and my mom's side of the family. Be about 12 of us I think. Im gonna bake a turkey and a ham, make baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, rolls, fudge, and strawberry salad. I've asked for a couple other side items, and I know sis in law bringing stuffing patties and broccoli casserole.

Have your gathering anyway man, and when they show up, say "my body my choice". Or, if you're allowed to have a number of folks for a funeral where you live, just tell them you are having service for the dead turkey/pig  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393705 time=1607630218 user_id=2221
What are your plans for Christmas Blazor? It will be just my girlfriend and I at either her condo or mine. Her parents and my parents live in Toronto and that city is under a total lockdown with a no social gathering order.

I decided to have Christmas at my place this year. I have my in-laws coming over, and my mom's side of the family. Be about 12 of us I think. Im gonna bake a turkey and a ham, make baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, rolls, fudge, and strawberry salad. I've asked for a couple other side items, and I know sis in law bringing stuffing patties and broccoli casserole.

Have your gathering anyway man, and when they show up, say "my body my choice". Or, if you're allowed to have a number of folks for a funeral where you live, just tell them you are having service for the dead turkey/pig  :laugh:

I gather there is no lockdown where you live Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393706 time=1607630866 user_id=3254

I might of spoke too soon. My governor, just put out a new mandate, gatherings of 25 will now be reduced to 10 (Im still doing it). Also he put in a curfew and closed the bars.

Looks like my Jam session gonna get canceled. The mandate is in effect starting Monday, til the end of January.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393716 time=1607634901 user_id=2221

I might of spoke too soon. My governor, just put out a new mandate, gatherings of 25 will now be reduced to 10 (Im still doing it). Also he put in a curfew and closed the bars.

Looks like my Jam session gonna get canceled. The mandate is in effect starting Monday, til the end of January.

Those restrictions are nothing compared to what we have coming on Sunday and we have less than half the OVID cases that your state has..

We aren't allowed any visitors who don't reside with us..

My elderly mother and my mother in law will have to spend Christmas alone.

:sad:

Anonymous

If you get lonely during X-mas Blaze, I can always come over and sit on ur face. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393718 time=1607635172 user_id=56

If you get lonely during X-mas Blaze, I can always come over and sit on ur face. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Old Herman is lonely too. Besides, I have barrel wash.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393717 time=1607635091 user_id=3254

Those restrictions are nothing compared to what we have coming on Sunday and we have less than half the OVID cases that your state has..

We aren't allowed any visitors who don't reside with us..

My elderly mother and my mother in law will have to spend Christmas alone.

:sad:

Wtf, that is fucked up!

Blazor

I have a feeling Im going to be very VERY lonely  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393736 time=1607651361 user_id=2221

Nobody can accuse Shen Li of lacking the holiday spirit. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393737 time=1607651752 user_id=114

If she brings the Holly I'll ring her Bells  :laugh:

Fuck a milk mustache from the cookies and milk, I'll take a Shen Li glazing lol.

Santa wont be the only one cumming that night lol.

My, I can think of several of these hahaha. I better behave..... or should I lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393738 time=1607652018 user_id=2221

Fuck a milk mustache from the cookies and milk, I'll take a Shen Li glazing lol.

My, I can think of several of these hahaha. I better behave..... or should I lol.

Yes, you should.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393739 time=1607652442 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=393738 time=1607652018 user_id=2221

Yes, you should.

I should behave? lol

My bad, she offered, and its been 6 months since I've had a good face riding  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393741 time=1607652681 user_id=114
You have been single for six months Blazor?

Yup. Even tried No Nut November for the first time.... and the last time hahaha.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393743 time=1607652883 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393741 time=1607652681 user_id=114
You have been single for six months Blazor?

Yup. Even tried No Nut November for the first time.... and the last time hahaha.

A no nut November you say. I have never had one of them voluntarily.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview