Started by deadskinmask, December 07, 2020, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: Gaon post_id=393291 time=1607383709 user_id=3170
Privyet, shalom deadskinmask.

happy hannakah and stuff....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393304 time=1607390625 user_id=56
Quoteand hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.

I have to keep up appearances. I can't risk anyone thinking I'm a civil human being. I hope you understand.

i get it.... i do it as well....

deadskinmask

Quote from: kiebers post_id=393309 time=1607393433 user_id=193
Howdy Skinz, good to see you drop by.

my BC news is far from accurate as it is plus i only read joe with one eye but i coulda sworn you left here for some reason and DD filled the vacancy.... no matter. howdy.... hows things? is everything nailed back down since the hurricane? we're all good here....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=393315 time=1607396793 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=393287 time=1607379822 user_id=3287
I recommend Assassins Creed Valhalla, also. I did not personally play it, instead I am playing it vicariously by watching someone named TheRadBrad play it on you tube.

Old Herman aint into that game. So what does that tell ya.

that it requires a drug test? lol....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: priscilla1961 post_id=393329 time=1607403827 user_id=1558
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393237 time=1607356530 user_id=1582
i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

Ni hao ac_hithere

hao hao konichiwa.... domo arrigato....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Cindy post_id=393335 time=1607410028 user_id=3299
i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

You are not racist enough for these fascists here.

i dunno about that.... i can certainly substitute for one....  :laugh:

and howdy to you also....

kiebers

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393343 time=1607413473 user_id=1582

my BC news is far from accurate as it is plus i only read joe with one eye but i coulda sworn you left here for some reason and DD filled the vacancy.... no matter. howdy.... hows things? is everything nailed back down since the hurricane? we're all good here....

J0E is...well, J0E.

Fash is turning the place over to me. She is tired of being the boss and wants to just take it easy.

We've been lucky with the storms this year. Not any kind of damage around here.

Grand daughter had the rona this summer. She had no issues with it. She is going to Texas A&M to be a veterinarian. No longer a teenager. They grow up way too fast. Course you're watching that happen with yours.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393345 time=1607413728 user_id=1582
Quote from: priscilla1961 post_id=393329 time=1607403827 user_id=1558

Ni hao ac_hithere

hao hao konichiwa.... domo arrigato....

:roll:

Odinson

I didnt know DSM speaks chinese.

He is an educated man.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393353 time=1607436879 user_id=136

He is an educated man.

He speaks very good Styx Mr Roboto.

:laugh:

Anonymous

deadskinmask

Quote from: kiebers post_id=393347 time=1607424682 user_id=193

J0E is...well, J0E.

Fash is turning the place over to me. She is tired of being the boss and wants to just take it easy.

Grand daughter had the rona this summer. She had no issues with it. She is going to Texas A&M to be a veterinarian. No longer a teenager. They grow up way too fast. Course you're watching that happen with yours.

i had a friend who was tested 3 times and finally came back 'covid positive'.... he was quarantined for 2 weeks and then tested 3 MORE times before he finally came back 'covid negative' and he tells me of his 'brush with death' as he climbs up and down ladders like a monkey.... hes the only 'covid survivor' i know personally.... yeah. mine are growing up too.... i'm not 'paw paw' anymore.... i'm 'grandad'.... except when my granddaughter really needs me to say 'yes'.... then i'm temporarily back to 'paw paw' status....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393354 time=1607438060 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=393353 time=1607436879 user_id=136

He is an educated man.

He speaks very good Styx Mr Roboto.

:laugh:

:roll:

i'm extremely fluent in Led Zeppelin and Nazareth as well....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393356 time=1607439689 user_id=114
Merry Christmas and happy 2021 dsm.

thanks, man. you too.... hows the stock market working for ya? lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393357 time=1607440210 user_id=1582
Quote from: kiebers post_id=393347 time=1607424682 user_id=193

J0E is...well, J0E.

i had a friend who was tested 3 times and finally came back 'covid positive'.... he was quarantined for 2 weeks and then tested 3 MORE times before he finally came back 'covid negative' and he tells me of his 'brush with death' as he climbs up and down ladders like a monkey.... hes the only 'covid survivor' i know personally.... yeah. mine are growing up too.... i'm not 'paw paw' anymore.... i'm 'grandad'.... except when my granddaughter really needs me to say 'yes'.... then i'm temporarily back to 'paw paw' status....  :laugh:

I recovered from the coronavirus. I had a few rough days, but I made a full recovery. I would like to get an antibodies test to determine if I have immunity.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview