Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

howdy, friends....

Started by deadskinmask, December 07, 2020, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393237 time=1607356530 user_id=1582
i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

Skinz, what a pleasant surprise.

ac_smile

I just want to say about the owner of VF, that I really like her, and mimi too..

But, the incels are the main contributors and they make it hard to enjoy that forum..

I hope you have a lovely socially distanced Christmas..

COVID is going through the roof where I live despite restrictions.

deadskinmask

yeah. i like mimi and evs too.... and i can also say that i'm not exactly thrilled about the members list at VF either.... but i think the 'other side' of that coin would make that place even more unbearable.... as it is, opinions maintain a wild n free vibe.... which works for me especially.... and i hope all of yall have a great and safe holiday also....

Anonymous

Merry Christmas dsm.  ac_drinks

I get cc and Blaze. You and Blurt are fun posters. However, the incels live on that forum and they are soooooooo fucking boring.I made a guest appearance recently and I regret it. Besides, there's too much US politics horseshit on that forum. I'd rather watch the hares winter coats turn white.

deadskinmask

get a PS4 and Assassins Creed Valhalla... theres no incels in Valhalla.... just tons of vikings and a surprising amount of lesbians....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393242 time=1607357609 user_id=1582
get a PS4 and Assassins Creed Valhalla... theres no incels in Valhalla.... just tons of vikings and a surprising amount of lesbians....

Thanks for the tip, but I got a 5 and a 7 year old. They occupy nearly all my time.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393243 time=1607360813 user_id=56

Thanks for the tip, but I got a 5 and a 7 year old. They occupy nearly my time.

you can have kids and still be a viking.... where do you think teenie tiny vikings came from? but good luck anyway....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393244 time=1607361127 user_id=1582

you can have kids and still be a viking.... where do you think teenie tiny vikings came from? but good luck anyway....

It would be hard to tell my boys they're spending too much time on Playstation if their mom is addicted to it.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393245 time=1607361531 user_id=56
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393244 time=1607361127 user_id=1582

It would be hard to tell my boys they're spending too much time on Playstation if their mom is addicted to it.

you're overthinking this.... there would be no reason to tell them they're spending too much time on PlayStation, if you're hogging the fuckin PlayStation.... thats how you solve that problem.... :laugh:

Odinson

cc

:roll:

Howdy back good guy. I greatly miss you. In fact you were the main reason I hung in there as long as I did

It was only the site domination (and for me ruination) of the site by 4 forum destroyers that I left. It's just not fun anymore with their greatly increased presence & domination of the direction of the site

I would never be coy with you, so I'll tell you precisely and solely why I left. ..  Many others here call them the "4 incels", but like it or not, for me it was the almost total domination & ruination of the site site direction by the combined  Bore-some Gore-some Attention-Whore-some Four-some that took all the fun out of it. (The forum destroyers namely, Ed, Jo, Pretend Surfer & the Liverpool Lollipop combined to be specific)

I miss your presence .. You were always a very bright spot in what became for me a very dark place dominated by those very dark white people

Smooches
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i like scouse and i like eddie but i can easily see why anybody could have a problem with em.... they are pretty unique.... but i'm glad you're here at least.... i'll come by more.... i didn't know renee was back. howdy, renee....

cc

Yes. Renee does appear now and then .. a plus for any site

We are not a large group, but everyone is "good people"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Darn it, I missed you. It is really good to see you drop in.

The merriest of Christmases to you and your family

Poppy

I recommend Assassins Creed Valhalla, also. I did not personally play it, instead I am playing it vicariously by watching someone named TheRadBrad play it on you tube.
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview