The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

despicable racist attack in Edmonton

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2020, 03:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

In other news a negro was seen at the Co-op Cardlock gas station in Kindersley Sask   :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: Floop post_id=393974 time=1607774777
In other news a negro was seen at the Co-op Cardlock gas station in Kindersley Sask   :shock:

Small towns on the prairies are very multicultural now......I think that's wonderful, don't you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Floop post_id=393974 time=1607774777

A Korean family owns that Co-op. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393867 time=1607718964 user_id=3254
What a shocking unprovoked attack..

I don't know if alcohol, drugs, mental illness or a combination of them influenced this crime.

A 41-year-old man is facing several charges after two Somali women were attacked outside a south Edmonton shopping centre in what police say was a "hate-motivated incident."

In a news release, police said officers were called to an assault that was taking place in the Southgate Centre parking lot at 3:40 p.m. on Tuesday.

"It was reported to police that a male had approached two Somali female complainants wearing hijabs (and) sitting in their vehicle, then began yelling racially-motivated obscenities at the women," police said.

"Witnesses told police the male then allegedly proceeded to punch the passenger-side window, causing it to shatter."

The passenger in the vehicle feared for her safety and ran away, police said, adding that the suspect ran after her, pushed her to the ground "and began assaulting her."

They said the other victim tried to help but was also shoved to the ground by the suspect. At that point, several bystanders jumped in and were able to stop the assault.

The Edmonton Police Service said its hate crimes and violent extremism unit is working with investigators on the case.

"The attack on these women is horrific and our hearts go out to them," said Sgt. Gary Willits of the EPS Hate Crime and Violent Extremism Unit.

As such, we are utilizing Section 718.2 of the Criminal Code of Canada, which allows courts to consider increased sentencing."

Forty-one-year-old Richard Bradley Stevens of Edmonton has been charged with two counts of assault and one count of mischief.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmo ... rking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/

LOL.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394026 time=1607814955
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393867 time=1607718964 user_id=3254
What a shocking unprovoked attack..

I don't know if alcohol, drugs, mental illness or a combination of them influenced this crime.

A 41-year-old man is facing several charges after two Somali women were attacked outside a south Edmonton shopping centre in what police say was a "hate-motivated incident."

In a news release, police said officers were called to an assault that was taking place in the Southgate Centre parking lot at 3:40 p.m. on Tuesday.

"It was reported to police that a male had approached two Somali female complainants wearing hijabs (and) sitting in their vehicle, then began yelling racially-motivated obscenities at the women," police said.

"Witnesses told police the male then allegedly proceeded to punch the passenger-side window, causing it to shatter."

The passenger in the vehicle feared for her safety and ran away, police said, adding that the suspect ran after her, pushed her to the ground "and began assaulting her."

They said the other victim tried to help but was also shoved to the ground by the suspect. At that point, several bystanders jumped in and were able to stop the assault.

The Edmonton Police Service said its hate crimes and violent extremism unit is working with investigators on the case.

"The attack on these women is horrific and our hearts go out to them," said Sgt. Gary Willits of the EPS Hate Crime and Violent Extremism Unit.

As such, we are utilizing Section 718.2 of the Criminal Code of Canada, which allows courts to consider increased sentencing."

Forty-one-year-old Richard Bradley Stevens of Edmonton has been charged with two counts of assault and one count of mischief.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmo ... rking-lot/">https://globalnews.ca/news/7512381/edmonton-hate-crime-southgate-centre-shopping-mall-parking-lot/

LOL.

:crazy:

Anonymous

Herman was shocked when he saw blacks at his local gas station, he posted about it

Anonymous

Quote from: Floop post_id=394086 time=1607900670
Herman was shocked when he saw blacks at his local gas station, he posted about it

Herman has lived all over the world, including sub Saharan Africa......I doubt anything gets to him.

cc

Floop can only floop on his ass

He can't even get his provinces right

Maybe it was Shen?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Herman went to sub-saharan Africa and he was like...

Fuck I want these guys in America.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/029/477/It%27s_All_So_Tiresome.jpg">

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: cc post_id=394092 time=1607911959 user_id=88
looks african to me

Maybe he was born in Congo... That makes him african.

ac_biggrin

He is a chinese man running a business in Congo.

That tired old veteran look says it all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=394094 time=1607913082 user_id=136
Quote from: cc post_id=394092 time=1607911959 user_id=88
looks african to me

Maybe he was born in Congo... That makes him african.

ac_biggrin

He is a chinese man running a business in Congo.

That tired old veteran look says it all.

China practiacally owns Africa.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=394157 time=1607981808 user_id=136
I´m just gonna post this here...

">

Young black guys should be allowed to steal.

Anonymous

The president of the Somali-Canadian Cutural Centre in Edmonton says it wasn't an isolated incident....I disagree with that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview