Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Australia, Norway, Singapore or USA, Which Country Would You Immigrate To

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2020, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

My vote goes to Australia, I notice a lot of Hongers that immigrate to Canada has went back to HK for a job, but never heard of anyone in Oz going back to HK.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=394195 time=1607997795 user_id=61
My vote goes to Australia, I notice a lot of Hongers that immigrate to Canada has went back to HK for a job, but never heard of anyone in Oz going back to HK.

I like Singapore because I have an auntie that lives there. However, life in Singapore means living in a condo. Aus has great weather, great opportinities and you can own a house on your own plot of land.

cc

WTF is a Lord Mayor??

Sounds weird to me ... "Lord"? .

I got lots of relatives who were "Mayors" and a some much higher up the ladder in Canada ... but "Lord"?  

.. lordy lordy .. WTF is wrong with Aussies?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394197 time=1607997966 user_id=56

I like Singapore because I have an auntie that lives there. However, life in Singapore means living in a condo. Aus has great weather, great opportinities and you can own a house on your own plot of land.

I'm kind of afraid to live in Singapore, my impression of the country is it's small and vulnerable in case of the worst scenario and resource dependent.  ac_unsure

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=394198 time=1607998289 user_id=88
WTF is a Lord Mayor??

Sounds weird to me ... "Lord"? .

I got lots of relatives who were "Mayors" and a some much higher up the ladder ... but "Lord"?  

.. lordy lordy .. WTF is wrong with Aussies?

Lol, dun White ppl love making a big deal out of ethnic minorities?  I mean in Vancouver they have to overpraise their Chinese police chief.

cc

These pretend independent Ozies really  need to leave Britain  once and for all  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=394201 time=1607998644 user_id=88
These pretend independent Ozies really  need to leave Britain  once and for all  ac_biggrin

Lol I'm confused,

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=394199 time=1607998353 user_id=61

I'm kind of afraid to live in Singapore, my impression of the country is it's small and vulnerable in case of the worst scenario and resource dependent.  ac_unsure

It's one of the richest cities in the world. It's the headquarters for the oilpatch in Asia.

They've done well to become totally independent in water. They import raw materials, but than again this country imports over 800,000 barrels of oil a day because we can't get a pipeline to Eastern Canada built. That number will grow because imported oil is not subject to Justine's ever increasing carbon tax.

Anonymous

Singapore is a very smart country. They have to be. Australia is a smart country too. Canada, is as dumb as a tree stump.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=394203 time=1607998873 user_id=1689

It's one of the richest cities in the world. It's the headquarters for the oilpatch in Asia.

They've done well to become totally independent in water. They import raw materials, but than again this country imports over 800,000 barrels of oil a day because we can't get a pipeline to Eastern Canada built. That number will grow because imported oil is not subject to Justine's ever increasing carbon tax.

Now it all make sense why Shen wants to move there.

Holy smokes, now my hatred for Trudeau has just increase 10x, it must take a special kind of asshole to pull this kind of crap.  :sdfjh(2):

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394204 time=1607999375 user_id=56

Singapore is a very smart country. They have to be. Australia is a smart country too. Canada, is as dumb as a tree stump.

With Turdeau's ass on the throne, yea I can see why, I swear he's like the White version of Mao.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=394206 time=1607999420 user_id=61

Holy smokes, now my hatred for Trudeau has just increase 10x, it must take a special kind of asshole to pull this kind of crap.  :sdfjh(2):

It's not just Western Canada's resource industries that will be supplanted by artificially cheaper imported oil and LNG. Ontario's factories will close because their electricity and heating costs will soar under True Dope's $170 per tonne carbon cash grab.

This country will resemble Argentina in the future. Rich in resources, but with incompetent government,

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=394207 time=1607999672 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394204 time=1607999375 user_id=56

With Turdeau's ass on the throne, yea I can see why, I swear he's like the White version of Mao.

In some ways, that aint a bad comparison. They are both ideologues that put their goofy ideology ahead of what's best for their nations.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394208 time=1607999773 user_id=56

It's not just Western Canada's resource industries that will be supplanted by artificially cheaper imported oil and LNG. Ontario's factories will close because their electricity and heating costs will soar under True Dope's $170 per tonne carbon cash grab.

This country will resemble Argentina in the future. Rich in resources, but with incompetent government,

I'm already paying like over $250 per month just to heat up my 1600sq ft workshop, think I'll have move my machines back at home if this trend continues.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=394212 time=1608000368 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394208 time=1607999773 user_id=56

I'm already paying like over $250 per month just to heat up my 1600sq ft workshop, think I'll have move my machines back at home if this trend continues.   ac_unsure

That'll seem like loose change in your pocket compared to what's coming.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview