Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I don't like cc's "art".

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2020, 11:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The sculptures she displays as her avatar. They look as though though some retard with dementia made them in a mental institution.

The white figurine looks like a urinal.

The brown head looks like a negro mongrel.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=395102 time=1608739665
The sculptures she displays as her avatar. They look as though though some retard with dementia made them in a mental institution.

STFU,....You couldn't even get through a second rate art school. You failed the prerequisites of coloring inside the lines and identification of primary colors.

Actually you were probably just too unmotivated to make it to class. You're obviously just too comfortable living in your make believe world where your family provides you with spending money, housing, medication and meals on wheels.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Emily Carr is one of the top ten art and design schools in the world. Didn't drop out. I fix up houses and flip them.I take courses whenever I feel like it. I have a business degree from UBC Okanagan. UBC is one of the top Universities in the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=395104 time=1608740198 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=395102 time=1608739665

STFU,....You couldn't even get through a second rate art school. You failed the prerequisites of coloring inside the lines and identification of primary colors.

Actually you were probably just too unmotivated to make it to class. You're obviously just too comfortable living in your make believe world where your family provides you with spending money, housing, medication and meals on wheels.

That's good he has a family that has the means and is willing to do that for an unemployable middle aged dependent..

Otherwise, he would be forced to rely on subsistence allowances provided by his provincial government.

Anonymous

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/9b/f1/e39bf1300207f753939226c399bd4d6f.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395106 time=1608741224
Emily Carr is one of the top ten art and design schools in the world. Didn't drop out. I fix up houses and flip them.I take courses whenever I feel like it. I have a business degree from UBC Okanagan. UBC is one of the top Universities in the world.

You're lying again. Emily Carr School of Design barely breaks into the top 50 art schools in the western world according to topuniversities.com

It's no where near the top ten. How can it be when it accepts no talent paste eaters like you?

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395112 time=1608744565

Is there a point to these random pictures?

Seamajor, Scouse, and Joe do that too like we're supposed to know who these strangers are.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rembrandt post_id=395161 time=1608764436
Quote from: Edward post_id=395106 time=1608741224

You're lying again. Emily Carr School of Design barely breaks into the top 50 art schools in the western world according to topuniversities.com

It's no where near the top ten. How can it be when it accepts no talent paste eaters like you?

Even if Eddie had any post secondary education, it could only be online. His only social interaction occurs on these forums ffs.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395164 time=1608765073 user_id=3254
Quote from: Edward post_id=395112 time=1608744565

Is there a point to these random pictures?

Seamajor, Scouse, and Joe do that too like we're supposed to know who these strangers are.

It is an incel thing.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=395188 time=1608779278 user_id=1689
It is an incel thing.

It is

Poor little Ed prolly finds my holiday avy even scarier than my art

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=395191 time=1608779776 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=395188 time=1608779278 user_id=1689
It is an incel thing.

It is

Poor little Ed prolly finds my holiday avy even scarier than my art

:laugh:

That cowardly chug finds leaving his bedsit room to use the shared bathroom scary.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview