Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=398376 time=1611040310VF is AIDS.

Dilf??? .. is that you?

I cannot endorse that description for anything .. but suffice it to say that I left it behind me as there are too many prolific  low level posters (forum wreckers) who ruin it for others ..

namely the Bore-some Gore-some Attention-Whore-some Four-some ... now "temporarily" +1

now a five-some but I'm not going to take the effort to re-do the descriptive group name especially when the +1 will soon screw up his status and be gone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=398389 time=1611079653 user_id=88

Dilf??? .. is that you?

I cannot endorse that description for anything .. but suffice it to say that I left it behind me as there are too many prolific  low level posters (forum wreckers) who ruin it for others ..

namely the Bore-some Gore-some Attention-Whore-some Four-some ... now "temporarily" +1

now a five-some but I'm not going to take the effort to re-do the descriptive group name especially when the +1 will soon screw up his status and be gone

I haven't posted on VF since sometime in 2015, not even a stinking troll post. Time flies when you couldn't care less...I also haven't looked in on the place in years so I have no idea who even posts there...I was thrown out over 5 years ago and have no idea if I even can post there...

Not that I give a good shit because word on the street is that it is filled with nothing but dimwitted, window lickers, and fawning syncopates, ruled over by the same loony toons, vile, bitch who is proud of her hairy armpits. Basically a place to be avoided by any poster with a fully functional brain or a weak gag reflex.

The posters I used to enjoy interacting with at VF have all moved on to parts unknown or they are supposedly dead. Oh well...
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You lame asses make the same jokes over and over. Shine my shitter.Pimple faced this. pimple faced that. Booooooooooring.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=398394 time=1611080852 user_id=156

Dilf??? .. is that you?

I haven't posted on VF since sometime in 2015, not even a stinking troll post. Time flies when you couldn't care less...I also haven't looked in on the place in years so I have no idea who even posts there...I was thrown out over 5 years ago and have no idea if I even can post there...

Not that I give a good shit because word on the street is that it is filled with nothing but dimwitted, window lickers, and fawning syncopates, ruled over by the same loony toons, vile, bitch who is proud of her hairy armpits. Basically a place to be avoided by any poster with a fully functional brain or a weak gag reflex.

The posters I used to enjoy interacting with at VF have all moved on to parts unknown or they are supposedly dead. Oh well...

You're not missing anything. Anybody that was worth reading and responding to has left VF long ago. In a desperate attemtpt to have some traffic, evs keeps that place going as a platform for 5 unemployable, mentally ill, involuntary bachelors with no life. Edweird the pizza-faced serial stalker is one of that shit hole's most prolific posters. Need I say more.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=398403 time=1611081895
You lame asses make the same jokes over and over. Shine my shitter.Pimple faced this. pimple faced that. Booooooooooring.

Then do yourself and us all a favor and bugger right off back to the serb moonbat cave where you belong,

And don't poke your little zit covered ass in here again...Okay nutjob?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

...suffice it to say that I left it behind me as there are too many prolific  low level posters (forum wreckers) who ruin it for others ..

The Quidless Quacking Quickie Quintet?

The Rave Bark Five?

ac_dunno
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=398416 time=1611083573 user_id=1974
...suffice it to say that I left it behind me as there are too many prolific  low level posters (forum wreckers) who ruin it for others ..

The Quidless Quacking Quickie Quintet?

The Rave Bark Five?

ac_dunno

They can't stay away from here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview