The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Females Gain Equality in islam - Update - Yet AGAIN

Started by cc, December 29, 2013, 12:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Me 2 - G'Night Fash. Sleep softly

Thank you so much Ms. cc li tarte..

I am watching the morning news as I get my husband ready for work..

The headlines said the two bombings in Volgograd are connected, but even I knew that.

Odinson

Volgograd is the former Stalingrad. Theres bad juju in that place. If you go in there, make sure you have a sawed off shotgun and some rocksalt rounds to chase the nazi ghosts away.

Whom am I kidding.. They probably seduce all the mudsharks, racetraitor, mongrel hoes here with their nazi style.

You see even the chinkies can look badass. :D The uniform is Hugo Boss.

http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nazi-cosplay-09.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is sheer horror!!

Thank you. I have my holiday favorites and save this one for new years

Yep, you have some good holiday avs.

Say what you want about Putin, he will not play footsie with Islamists. Ya gotta like that about him.

cc

I'm guessin there is hell to pay in devout islamist areas today throughout Russia

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20111205&t=2&i=542920258&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=700&pl=390&r=2011-12-05T164030Z_01_GM1E58517TJ01_RTRRPP_0_RUSSIA">

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001175363/oBAMA-BIKE-23001822459_xlarge.jpeg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'm guessin there is hell to pay in devout islamist areas today throughout Russia

I hope so CC. I want Putin to get some payback and send a very loud and clear message to the Islamists.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Say what you want about Putin, he will not play footsie with Islamists. Ya gotta like that about him.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2013/12/chinese-police-gun-down-terrorists-201312304312685695.html">Nor does China -  Today in Aljazzera

Chinese police have killed eight people after a "terrorist attack" in the country's northwest Xinjiang region, the regional government said.

..... China has blamed some of the violence in Xinjiang on its substantial Muslim population, who they say are plotting a holy war in the region
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Say what you want about Putin, he will not play footsie with Islamists. Ya gotta like that about him.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2013/12/chinese-police-gun-down-terrorists-201312304312685695.html">Nor does China -  Today in Aljazzera

Chinese police have killed eight people after a "terrorist attack" in the country's northwest Xinjiang region, the regional government said.

..... China has blamed some of the violence in Xinjiang on its substantial Muslim population, who they say are plotting a holy war in the region

I used to think that Beijing used the terror accusation to suppress the East Turkestan independence movement. However, I do know that Al Q has financed troublemakers there.

Obvious Li

until the west takes this shit seriously and declares an all out war on these muslim fucks this will go on indefinably......complete annihilation of the muslim species must be the goal...anything less will allow the fuckers to keep breeding and growing up.....surround them country by country...round them up and lock them in one place......introduce either biological, chemical or nuclear weapons..............problem solved

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"until the west takes this shit seriously and declares an all out war on these muslim fucks this will go on indefinably......complete annihilation of the muslim species must be the goal...anything less will allow the fuckers to keep breeding and growing up.....surround them country by country...round them up and lock them in one place......introduce either biological, chemical or nuclear weapons..............problem solved

:o

Odinson

Nuke them. But that just leaves them to question the wests military strength... Send an army which uses terror tactics on them and moslims will be no more.

I strangled to death this 17 year old african fighter... He looked young but he was leading the troops against my platoon. He chose his side and it was the wrong one.

17years old is old enough to know what he is doing... A male... No mercy. He deserved to die. But I do remember him for the rest of my life. He called me a barbarian.  he was killing women and children and deserved to die.

Anonymous

I understand that people are justifiably angry about those despicable attacks in Southern Russia..

But, persecution of innocent Muslims is not the answer..

Cool down a bit and seek justice not the slaughter of innocents.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I understand that people are justifiably angry about those despicable attacks in Southern Russia..

We are beyond that, fashie... There is no innocent moslim. All of them are evil.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I understand that people are justifiably angry about those despicable attacks in Southern Russia..

We are beyond that, fashie... There is no innocent moslim. All of them are evil.

For once I will have to agree with you. Fash, Islam is a hideous supremacist ideology as CC has long maintained. It needs to be contained and then sent back to the 8th century where it belongs.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

For once I will have to agree with you. Fash, Islam is a hideous supremacist ideology as CC has long maintained. It needs to be contained and then sent back to the 8th century where it belongs.

You have agreed with me more than once, oh my asian goddess. You are just too soft to do what is necessary. You may boast to be Iron but you would tremble in fear when us take up the arms. Little iron chink would be pushed aside. 5ยด8 ft... Kungfu... Are you gonna kungfu kick me in the head? Works well in the movies but not so well in real life. lol

Why dont you just stop it, dwarf... 172cm is feminine.