Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo Wong

East Asians are more macho cool that westerners

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"East Asians are more macho cool that westerners

Yes, you are so bloody cool ho. :roll:

Odinson

Fuck this forum is boring... Only robotic asianness in here... Politics... I´ve seen enough of that in real life.

I´m out of here. bye bye.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Fuck this forum is boring... Only robotic asianness in here... Politics... I´ve seen enough of that in real life.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fuck this forum is boring... Only robotic asianness in here... Politics... I´ve seen enough of that in real life.

lol. This forum is really boring.. You make the asian-african relationships look loveless. Is there any love in you? Are you just like a typical chink. No soul...

Good luck for your husband...

Fucking asian robot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

lol. This forum is really boring.. You make the asian-african relationships look loveless. Is there any love in you? Are you just like a typical chink. No soul...

Good luck for your husband...

Fucking asian robot.

Few people give details about their relationships Odie..

I don't do it and I don't expect others to do it either including you..

It's none of your business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Few people give details about their relationships Odie..

Who cares, let him be a trolling, alcoholic asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Few people give details about their relationships Odie..

We are such a small forum that I don't know if we can continue to allow one person to be so disrespectful to other posters.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We are such a small forum that I don't know if we can continue to allow one person to be so disrespectful to other posters.

Just ban motherfuckers like Romero and we are okay. Shennie is good but she should post some loving stuff and not some stupid stats...

Chickenfeets

"Loving stuff"?

Bad man Odinson would not know loving stuff if it stuffed him up the brown alleyways.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chickenfeets""Loving stuff"?

Bad man Odinson would not know loving stuff if it stuffed him up the brown alleyways.

Yea that "I love you" and every other Romeo bullshit is really for latinos, blacks and italians... The chicks with dicks...

When I read our fine ass interracial relationship forum. Theres finnish chicks telling us to be more romantic and then finnish dudes telling the whiny bitches that we are never gonna change. Immie matress is the regular term.

And that chicks think we are turning gay when we go all romantic...

This chinese chick complained about that her finnish dude didnt even open her door. Followed by a french, latina and filippino women defending us by calling us really masculine.

And then a finnish blonde young girl writing a blog that dissed foreign women, claiming that we are not all that great. And again some woman from other side of the globe is defending us.

Its pretty goddamn funny. Unique.