News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

As of Jan 3rd......i will be off for a few days..

Started by Obvious Li, December 30, 2013, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i am getting my leg cut off and a new knee installed.....smashed it up about 10 years ago and the pain just makes me goddam crankier and crankier every year.....so they tell me with any luck i should recover.....i have zero faith in the canadian medical system so i guess it is a roll of the dice....should have boogied down to the USA and had it done by a real doctor but for some reason i didn`t.......stupid me

my doctor happens to be South African....the only doctors towns like Dog River can get are from SA.....i hope he at least had a chance to practice on small animals before hanging up a shingle here.......they promised to keep me awake so i can hear the saw and smell the bone as the saw cuts through it....great fun...but at least when they butcher me i will know what questions to ask in court......bloody hell

if it is anything like butchering moose it shouldn`t take long.......i am assuming my room will be full of drunk natives and their families as well as several empty KFC buckets and pop cans.....maybe i can get up a game of texas hold-em

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"should have boogied down to the USA and had it done by a real doctor but for some reason i didn`t

Having to spend at least $50,000 would be one reason. Come on, Canadian health care is tops!

Anyway, I hope it works out, and take care!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am getting my leg cut off and a new knee installed.....smashed it up about 10 years ago and the pain just makes me goddam crankier and crankier every year.....so they tell me with any luck i should recover.....i have zero faith in the canadian medical system so i guess it is a roll of the dice....should have boogied down to the USA and had it done by a real doctor but for some reason i didn`t.......stupid me

my doctor happens to be South African....the only doctors towns like Dog River can get are from SA.....i hope he at least had a chance to practice on small animals before hanging up a shingle here.......they promised to keep me awake so i can hear the saw and smell the bone as the saw cuts through it....great fun...but at least when they butcher me i will know what questions to ask in court......bloody hell

if it is anything like butchering moose it shouldn`t take long.......i am assuming my room will be full of drunk natives and their families as well as several empty KFC buckets and pop cans.....maybe i can get up a game of texas hold-em

Oh my goodness Mr. Obvious Li, are you really getting a leg amputated or do you mean reconstructive knee surgery?

I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am getting my leg cut off and a new knee installed.....smashed it up about 10 years ago and the pain just makes me goddam crankier and crankier every year.....so they tell me with any luck i should recover.....i have zero faith in the canadian medical system so i guess it is a roll of the dice....should have boogied down to the USA and had it done by a real doctor but for some reason i didn`t.......stupid me

Oh my goodness Mr. Obvious Li, are you really getting a leg amputated or do you mean reconstructive knee surgery?

lol....they will start with reconstructive knee surgery ......the amputation will occur some months later after they botch the knee surgery.....prayers are welcome...Thx

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

lol....they will start with reconstructive knee surgery ......the amputation will occur some months later after they botch the knee surgery.....prayers are welcome...Thx

I am so relieved that it will be reconstructive and not amputation Mr. Obvious Li..

I am sure the surgery will go fine and you will be as good as new by the summer.

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

That's good you can maintain your sense of humour. Knee surgery is indeed tricky, but lots of people get it done. I know an older guy here in Edmonton that had double hip replacement surgery and he is like a new man. He could barely walk before. A tough guy like you will be on the golf course before it even opens in the spring.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's good you can maintain your sense of humour. Knee surgery is indeed tricky, but lots of people get it done. I know an older guy here in Edmonton that had double hip replacement surgery and he is like a new man. He could barely walk before. A tough guy like you will be on the golf course before it even opens in the spring.

thanks for the vote of confidence sweetpea......just give me a bottle of whiskey and a stick to bite on and saw away........ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

thanks for the vote of confidence sweetpea......just give me a bottle of whiskey and a stick to bite on and saw away........ :mrgreen:

The whisky is understandable, but if I was there I would give you a couple other things instead to put in your mouth. ;)

Odinson

This forum sucks nowadays.

I got banned for "lewd" talk... WHAT!? Its like 19th century...

I would mate with shen li like it was the end of the world. She would have my cubs.

And when she cubs them out, we are gonna make some more.

This is a directive from the king Olaf Steele whom in 1979 held aloft his fabulous magic sword upon arriving amongst you mere mortals.

:D  :D  :D

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The whisky is understandable, but if I was there I would give you a couple other things instead to put in your mouth. ;)

no doubt....if you were here i would have to postpone things for a cople of days..... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"This forum sucks nowadays.

I would mate with shen li like it was the end of the world. She would have my cubs.

This is a directive from the king Olaf Steele whom in 1979 held aloft his fabulous magic sword upon arriving amongst you mere mortals.

odie....like most of your posts this one is complete gibberish....have you ever considered seeking professional help for your weirdness.......just sayin

Odinson

odie....like most of your posts this one is complete gibberish....have you ever considered seeking professional help for your weirdness.......just sayin

The ban message said "lewd talk".... If you bother to take your head and actually pull it off your ass, you would see that my posts make perfect sense.,,,, Just saying.

You see I wasnt raised in a city... I wasnt raised to have everything at my disposal. I was raised in the woods and that is why I´m more masculine than you, I´m more powerful than any of your commandos, I have more bigger cock, more bigger muscles, more height...

Better than you in every aspect of life.

Your american females are nothing but cunts to us... That includes your momma. Fucking worthless sub-humans...

Worthless bags of puzz... I rather befriend a liberian warlord before I befriend a yankee. You are all retards.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"

The ban message said "lewd talk".... If you bother to take your head and actually pull it off your ass, you would see that my posts make perfect sense.,,,, Just saying.

You see I wasnt raised in a city... I wasnt raised to have everything at my disposal. I was raised in the woods and that is why I´m more masculine than you, I´m more powerful than any of your commandos, I have more bigger cock, more bigger muscles, more height...

Your american females are nothing but cunts to us... That includes your momma. Fucking worthless sub-humans...

Worthless bags of puzz... I rather befriend a liberian warlord before I befriend a yankee. You are all retards.

Yes your honor.....i rest my case.....the defendant is certifiably nutso...... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"

first off you silly twit....we canucks are not "yankees"...secondly we "northern prairie boys" are the toughest motherfuckers on the planet...(just ask your nazi german buddies) ...thirdly, if you come on my turf and try and fuck with someone..they will never find your body...so best stay in little finnish land and chase unarmed, frightened immigrants around with your buddies...otherwise you may get a lesson in standing tall before the man.....

lol@odiethewannabebadass.com...heheheehehe..... :mrgreen: