Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

New Years Plans

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 12:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Same to you Seoulbro, and Fashion :)

Been good so far here, just tired lol need some good warm sun likely as many of us do.

I just came inside, it's 7f with the wind chill out there, but I have some good plans now to clean up the garage, and where to plant flowers this spring.

As I said before, I will be more than willing to trade weather with you anytime Frosty. It is supposed to be -28 WITHOUT windchill on Sunday!! We have so much fucking snow the city doesn't know where to put it all. Totally friggin depressing. Where is all that wonderful global warming that Gore/Suzuki/Hansen promised would turn Edmonton into Southern Nevada? I would really love to bump up the date we move permanently to Singapore/Malaysia.

Kinda different for you brown people.. Missed the northern cold and grimness while abroad.

Global warming would just cause more snows. Youll be buried up to your neck, dwarf.

Al Gore is no longer roaming around like he did a few years ago. It has been proven that the globe is just entering into a periodical phase which lasts for a couple hundred years.

People got tired of these global warming chicaboos.