Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hope you all are well

Started by Erica Mena, January 11, 2021, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The good news is: BIggie Spectaculars made monster run away crying at Bastard Factory

Anonymous

Quote from: "The coordinator" post_id=397702 time=1610480888
The good news is: BIggie Spectaculars made monster run away crying at Bastard Factory

Everybody knows those brainwashed white CBT homos are made out of pudding. That's why they have to cancel everybody who doesn't guzzle the Kool Aid like they do.

However, BF is no fun at all. Since SG collapsed and CBT went on a cancel binge, all the boring msm spammers from both sites found refuge at BF. It's repetive, boring and it will kill that site just like it did SG and CBT.

Cindy

The House is bringing charges of incitement to violence which could result in censure on BF against Biggie Smiles.

Anonymous

Quote from: Cindy post_id=397731 time=1610496289 user_id=3299

The House is bringing charges of incitement to violence which could result in censure on BF against Biggie Smiles.

I'm sure Biggie is worried.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397750 time=1610502676 user_id=3254
I'm sure Biggie is worried.
absolutely petrified I expect

On an important note, Hi Erica - Thanks for dropping by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=397706 time=1610482360 user_id=56

Everybody knows those brainwashed white CBT homos are made out of pudding. That's why they have to cancel everybody who doesn't guzzle the Kool Aid like they do.

However, BF is no fun at all. Since SG collapsed and CBT went on a cancel binge, all the boring msm spammers from both sites found refuge at BF. It's repetive, boring and it will kill that site just like it did SG and CBT.

You should sashay that sexy little tiny eeny weeny butt of yours into BF and let one rip...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=397765 time=1610520057 user_id=1676

You should sashay that sexy little tiny eeny weeny butt of yours into BF and let one rip...

Poop, gore and repetitive politics is all that remains at BF. Ghastly indeed!

Freud, you started a couple threads at Bf, that means the site is going downhill fast, correct?
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=397795 time=1610556462 user_id=3287

Yet there you are, pretending to be a scrawny Japanese chick and trawling for dick. Lol @ you
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=397795 time=1610556462 user_id=3287

Freud, you started a couple threads at Bf, that means the site is going downhill fast, correct?

I have a handle at BF..

But, I haven't logged in or posted in a long time, and I don't intend to either..

It has nothing to do with Dinky.

Anonymous

My Japanese grandmother was a comfort girl in the war. She had to sleep with many Korean men. I am likely part Korean.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview