Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Jeezus, am I ever pissed off.

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2021, 04:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I met a woman in a hijab on the metro. We hit it off and she gave me a nice blow job. On my way home I saw her again as she was taking off her hijab. It was a fucking muslim guy pretending to be a woman. I was really mad because I am not gay! I screamed at him but he ran away when I tried to grab him. I called the police but there is nothing they can do.

Berry Sweet

You need to relax.

Go home, lay down naked, put your legs behind your head, place a funnel in your cornholio, pour an entire bottle of hot sauce into the funnel...just relax and go with the flow.

Anonymous

Quote from: Hank post_id=398192 time=1610917866
I met a woman in a hijab on the metro. We hit it off and she gave me a nice blow job. On my way home I saw her again as she was taking off her hijab. It was a fucking muslim guy pretending to be a woman. I was really mad because I am not gay! I screamed at him but he ran away when I tried to grab him. I called the police but there is nothing they can do.

Dr. Switzer Called, you missed your last two psychological evaluations. He said if you miss one more you will have to go back to the hospital....I'm afraid to say it but I'm beginning to think another hospital stay might be for the best.

Eddie please call me. Mother is worrying about you.

cc

Seems mom's worry about their kids no matter how useless and screwed up they are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=398313 time=1610997500 user_id=88
Seems mom's worry about their kids no matter how useless and screwed up they are

Yes we do....But we also never stop trying in get them the help they need...Unfortunately it seems that Eddie's rents threw in the towel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398313 time=1610997500 user_id=88

By Seems I assume you mean seamajor. We call him seems for short. Is his biological mother gay? What do you mean by his moms?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview