The best topic

Replies: 10481
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

CANCELLED .... The "Cancel Culture" we are now in

Started by cc, January 14, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=403651 time=1614471494 user_id=1689
[media]
">
[/media]

I'll watch it later Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=403651 time=1614471494 user_id=1689
[media]
">
[/media]

The coward apologized.

cc

Virginia School District Cancels Dr. Seuss Themed 'Read Across America Day' for 'Racial Overtones'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/0-144.jpg">

Loudoun County Public Schools, one of Virginia's largest school districts, has now cancelled Dr. Seuss due to "racial overtones."

Each year on the beloved children's author's birthday, schools across the country host "Read Across America Day" in his honor.

However, this year, activists with a liberal group called Learning for Justice are pressuring schools to drop the fun celebration. You see, while the right wants to keep children out of politics — the left is obsessed with reaching them as young as possible with their agenda.

"As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss."

Fox News reports that Learning for Justice "pegs itself as a group that seeks "to uphold the mission" of the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403688 time=1614494090 user_id=88
Virginia School District Cancels Dr. Seuss Themed 'Read Across America Day' for 'Racial Overtones'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/0-144.jpg">

Loudoun County Public Schools, one of Virginia's largest school districts, has now cancelled Dr. Seuss due to "racial overtones."

Each year on the beloved children's author's birthday, schools across the country host "Read Across America Day" in his honor.

However, this year, activists with a liberal group called Learning for Justice are pressuring schools to drop the fun celebration. You see, while the right wants to keep children out of politics — the left is obsessed with reaching them as young as possible with their agenda.

"As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss."

Fox News reports that Learning for Justice "pegs itself as a group that seeks "to uphold the mission" of the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center

Racial overtones?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403712 time=1614525685 user_id=136
He was fired from VICE.

">

The CBC will hire him.

cc

https://www.wgbh.org/news/education/2021/02/26/citing-racial-inequities-boston-public-schools-suspend-advanced-learning-classes">Boston Public Schools Cancel AP Classes For All Students Because .... Too Many Are Whites & Asians

Now They're Hurting Kids: Boston Public Schools Suspend Advanced Classes

Advanced learning Cancelled - Because,....  of Course, .... 'Racial Inequities'

In yet another example of the complete grip "race" has on virtually every facet of American society, Boston Public Schools officials have announced that a program with advanced learning classes for high-performing students is being canceled over concerns that the advanced classes serve "disproportionate racial groups."

The program was designed for high-performing students in grades four through six.

A district analysis of the program found that more than 70 percent of students enrolled in the program were white and Asian, even though nearly 80 percent of all Boston public school students are Hispanic and Black.

School Committee member Lorna Rivera said at a January meeting that she was disturbed by the findings, noting that nearly 60 percent of fourth graders in the program at the Ohrenberger school in West Roxbury are white even though most third graders enrolled at the school are Black and Hispanic.

"This is just not acceptable," Rivera said at a recent school committee meeting. "I've never heard these statistics before, and I'm very very disturbed by them."

The program was open to all students in the Boston Public Schools who took a test known as Terra Nova in the third grade and received a high score

[Motto of the left > If a student of a "non-approved" group excels and NEEDS challenge, Cancel them and try to bring them down to the level of others who do not excel]

cc

A Major Cancel attempt:

Breaking: As Trump Is Getting Ready To Give His Speech, CPAC's Website Is Allegedly Being DDOS'd

Just before T is to speak at CPAC and give his plans for the future of the GOP and broadcast live , it's website is hit by a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

Progs will try anything (an I mean literally anything) to cancel their opposition

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403720 time=1614545147 user_id=88
A Major Cancel attempt:

Breaking: As Trump Is Getting Ready To Give His Speech, CPAC's Website Is Allegedly Being DDOS'd

Just before T is to speak at CPAC and give his plans for the future of the GOP and broadcast live , it's website is hit by a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

Progs will try anything (an I mean literally anything) to cancel their opposition

I'm not really surprised cc.

Anonymous

Hyatt Hotels fires back at Democrats demanding boycott of hotel chain for hosting CPAC

'Looks like we must #boycottHYATT immediately for supporting Nazis!!'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hyatt-responds-boycott-for-hosting-cpac?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-02-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/hyatt-res ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/hyatt-responds-boycott-for-hosting-cpac?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-02-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Hyatt Hotels responded to critics on Friday who demanded a boycott of the hotel chain over its decision to host the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Florida.

A spokesperson for Hyatt said Hyatt is committed to providing "a safe and inclusive environment" to "care for people so they can be their best."

The statement further added that Hyatt believes in diversity of thought, which made hosting CPAC a no-brainer.

We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company. We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours. Our own values support a culture that is characterized by empathy, respect and diversity of opinions and backgrounds, and we strive to bring this to light through what we do and how we engage with those in our care.

CPAC is typically hosted just outside of Washington, D.C., in National Harbor, Maryland. However, COVID-related restrictions forced conference organizers to relocate the annual event to Florida this year.

cc

They, including Sleepy, claim they want unity.

What they actually mean is they want unity for all left and / prog  .. so they can cancel all not like themselves

That is what is going on .. and usually successfully

At least Hyatt Hotels didn't bow to them despite threats of boycott

Suggesting boycott for strictly political party reasons is pure evil & "Cancel on steroids" .. It is ripping countries apart and will not end well

Anonymous

The old lady and I will make look for Hyatt hotels when we can travel again.

Anonymous

cc

I saved it on PVR (Fox) and we will watch it all in chunks or maybe in full tonight

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403760 time=1614562937 user_id=88
I saved it on PVR (Fox) and we will watch it all in chunks or maybe in full tonight

I will watch it in bits too.