The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

CANCELLED .... The "Cancel Culture" we are now in

Started by cc, January 14, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/piers-morgan-slams-gayle-king-meghan-markle-prince-harry-not-racist">Piers Morgan is now taking shots at Oprah Winfrey's pal, Gayle King, after the CBS host continues to air Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's dirty laundry with the British royal family.

https://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2021/03/1024/576/1ed6b774197a6fc1fe0bdcaff77acede.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

Fresh off of his exit as co-host of ITV's "Good Morning Britain," Morgan, 55, slammed King for vocalizing information shared to her by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, such as revealing that Harry has spoken to his father, Prince Charles, and older brother, Prince William, following the now-viral interview with Winfrey. King revealed the conversations were "not productive."

"Hi @GayleKing - rather than acting as your Sussex friends' PR mouthpiece to facilitate their ongoing public trashing of our Royal Family, how about doing your job as a journalist and ask them about all the lies they told in @Oprah's interview? America should hear THE truth," Morgan tweeted Wednesday night.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405555 time=1616084435 user_id=88
https://hidedoor.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbgpzkcu/snop/p2/entertainment/piers-morgan-slams-gayle-king-meghan-markle-prince-harry-not-racist">Piers Morgan is now taking shots at Oprah Winfrey's pal, Gayle King, after the CBS host continues to air Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's dirty laundry with the British royal family.

https://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2021/03/1024/576/1ed6b774197a6fc1fe0bdcaff77acede.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

Fresh off of his exit as co-host of ITV's "Good Morning Britain," Morgan, 55, slammed King for vocalizing information shared to her by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, such as revealing that Harry has spoken to his father, Prince Charles, and older brother, Prince William, following the now-viral interview with Winfrey. King revealed the conversations were "not productive."

"Hi @GayleKing - rather than acting as your Sussex friends' PR mouthpiece to facilitate their ongoing public trashing of our Royal Family, how about doing your job as a journalist and ask them about all the lies they told in @Oprah's interview? America should hear THE truth," Morgan tweeted Wednesday night.

Have you been following this drama cc?

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/161882383_10158669538190995_477864245408731059_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=OG7yrJWQP3kAX-mehKn&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=a84f5e8154944fb7797937a33d593ec5&oe=607A7F89">

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=405561 time=1616088595 user_id=3254

No. I have no interest in that pair

I have been familiar with Piers  for a very long time. He's a straight shooter, very bright  and digs hard to find truth (unlike most) so I read whatever he says on any topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405621 time=1616118736 user_id=88

I have been familiar with Piers  for a very long time. He's a straight shooter, very bright  and digs hard to find truth (unlike most) so I read whatever he says on any topic

Old Herman plans his day around tweets by Harry and his old lady.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101627600_10215294160299451_4746039463098974208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cqjDehqtRcEAX9r909F&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=0b56a01f6efe2233f39ad66405b77305&oe=6078D515">

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=405622 time=1616119053 user_id=1689

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=405622 time=1616119053 user_id=1689

I believe you Herman.

:laugh:

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p843x403/158226171_259297762418791_7719126999624111112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=BJMGRMVk3ZkAX_BCVQ2&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&tp=6&oh=e4e67dfb52e6e44b7c6facc6e4a56678&oe=6078140F">

cc

Anonymous

Skillet frontman John Cooper warns that Grammys, Cardi B are part of oppressive 'woke' culture that's increasingly calling evil 'good' and good 'evil'

Not only that, he said leftist culture is requiring that you agree — or else

[media]
">
[/media]

cc

https://www.rt.com/usa/518709-project-veritas-new-york-times/">New York Times Used 'Deceptive Disinformation' To Smear Project Veritas, Acted With 'Reckless Disregard' And 'Malice', Judge Rules

A defamation suit from Project Veritas against the New York Times is moving forward, as a judge has ruled the newspaper posed opinion as fact in their coverage of the conservative news outlet.

A New York Supreme Court judge handed Veritas, known for its undercover and whistleblowing videos, a big "win" this week, allowing a defamation suit against the paper and two reporters to proceed forward.

The five Times articles in question called Veritas' Minnesota videos deceptive, but Justice Charles Wood determined this was not fact, but rather opinion from reporters Maggie Astor and Tiffany Hsu.

"The Articles that are the subject of this action called the Video 'deceptive,' but the dictionary definitions of 'disinformation' and 'deceptive' provided by defendants' counsel certainly apply to Astor's and Hsu's failure to note that they injected their opinions in news articles, as they now claim," he wrote in his decision.

Astor referred to a "long history" of releasing "manipulated or selectively edited footage" on the part of Veritas in an article, while Hsu called the video "deceptive" in coverage.

Wood said this sort of vague coverage "could be viewed as exposing Veritas to ridicule and harm to its reputation as a media source because the reader may read these news Articles, expecting facts, not opinion, and conclude that Veritas is a partisan zealot group, deceptively editing video, and presenting it as news."

[Main networks of course won't cover it, protecting NYT's methods "for the cause"  .. Only RT would]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405916 time=1616392525 user_id=88
https://www.rt.com/usa/518709-project-veritas-new-york-times/">New York Times Used 'Deceptive Disinformation' To Smear Project Veritas, Acted With 'Reckless Disregard' And 'Malice', Judge Rules

A defamation suit from Project Veritas against the New York Times is moving forward, as a judge has ruled the newspaper posed opinion as fact in their coverage of the conservative news outlet.

A New York Supreme Court judge handed Veritas, known for its undercover and whistleblowing videos, a big "win" this week, allowing a defamation suit against the paper and two reporters to proceed forward.

The five Times articles in question called Veritas' Minnesota videos deceptive, but Justice Charles Wood determined this was not fact, but rather opinion from reporters Maggie Astor and Tiffany Hsu.

"The Articles that are the subject of this action called the Video 'deceptive,' but the dictionary definitions of 'disinformation' and 'deceptive' provided by defendants' counsel certainly apply to Astor's and Hsu's failure to note that they injected their opinions in news articles, as they now claim," he wrote in his decision.

Astor referred to a "long history" of releasing "manipulated or selectively edited footage" on the part of Veritas in an article, while Hsu called the video "deceptive" in coverage.

Wood said this sort of vague coverage "could be viewed as exposing Veritas to ridicule and harm to its reputation as a media source because the reader may read these news Articles, expecting facts, not opinion, and conclude that Veritas is a partisan zealot group, deceptively editing video, and presenting it as news."

[Main networks of course won't cover it, protecting NYT's methods "for the cause"  .. Only RT would]

Deceptive information is the only info the NYT uses.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=405920 time=1616414915 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=405916 time=1616392525 user_id=88

Deceptive information is the only info the NYT uses.

Just about everything in the NYT is tainted nonsense. In 2016 they were exposed by an insider for burrying positive articles about Trump while promoting and in some cases, embellishing the negative...They were a drum beating leader in spreading the false Russian collusion scam which ultimately cost the taxpayers of this country millions upon millions of wasted dollars...They are well known for printing only partial Trump quotes so that they can be twisted and taken way out of context....

The NYT has basically reduced itself to a supermarket tabloid. But that is nothing unusual for American news publications...In the past decade almost every single mainstream news outlet has shown it's true colors and only the idiot sheep among us haven't figured it out yet. Unfortunately those idiot sheep are legion.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I've heard people describe the New York Times as a supermarket tabloid.