The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Odinson Is So Full Of Shit

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Blah blah blah

and raise you a Blah

Liar rofl

Blah.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, lets see, to sum this up Obi is a lying sack of shit.

Gotya!!

I wouldn' go that far Keeper, but it seems Shen Li and you would.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gotya!!

What are you saying? that i should look past his insults and disrespect for everyone on here?

Sorry Fash, i don't play nice with degenerate assholes who have NO RESPECT. and honestly i take offense for that remark, Damn right i will go that far and even further.

Let me ask you, Romero banned him for a certain remark he made, do you think he learned his lesson? Maybe we should give him yet another chance, no no lets give him 4 more chances so we can all see his stupidity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gotya!!

What are you saying? that i should look past his insults and disrespect for everyone on here?

Sorry Fash, i don't play nice with degenerate assholes who have NO RESPECT. and honestly i take offense for that remark, Damn right i will go that far and even further.

Let me ask you, Romero banned him for a certain remark he made, do you think he learned his lesson? Maybe we should give him yet another chance, no no lets give him 4 more chances so we can all see his stupidity.

You are right Keeper and no I would never ask you to look past his abuse of posters..

I don't like to use insults if I can help it..

Please forgive me if I offended you in any way..

I have discussed with Romero his abuse of Ms. cc li tarte lately and we both agreed we won't tolerate that kind of harassment..

If he keeps it up, he's gone.

cc

Just so y'all know, nothing this trash says affects me remotely. As such, I am not the issue here

He's just trolling for effect anyhow. He types trash no matter his topic of the moment.

Temporary bans (for anyone much less this piece of trash) are pipe dreams and really wimpy. This type of trash does not learn. They are beyond kindergarten age

Decide to keep and suck it up ....  OR .... perma ban .... one or the other ... wimpiness or whinnyness never gets one anywhere .... but please don't degrade the site by issuing wimpy useless temp bans ... they are like playing kindergarten teacher ... plus the bannee wins in that situation.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have noticed Odinson's inconsistencies too.

:?

The only thing consistent about Oddstain are his inconsistencies.

Well, at least he's consistently consistent with his inconsistencies!  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Temporary bans (for anyone much less this piece of trash) are pipe dreams and really wimpy. This type of trash does not learn.

Decide to keep and suck it up OR perma ban .... one or the other  ... wimpiness or whinnyness never gets one anywhere

It would seem that you are the third person after Shen Li and Keeper that feels that way..

I will talk it over with Romero, but if feelings of posters are this strong then perhaps we will have to make the next banning the final one.

cc

Quote from: "Annie"Well, at least he's consistently consistent with his inconsistencies!  :lol:
lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Odie has been able to be moderated, but then he moves on to something else that has to be moderated.

He has been given another warning. There was support for not permabanning but making it three strikes in the "Should Odinson be banned?" thread, so maybe that's the way it should go. Next time would be strike three.

We never want to ban anyone, but nothing but nasty can only go so far.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Odie has been able to be moderated, but then he moves on to something else that has to be moderated.

He has been given another warning. There was support for not permabanning but making it three strikes in the "Should Odinson be banned?" thread, so maybe that's the way it should go. Next time would be strike three.

We never want to ban anyone, but nothing but nasty can only go so far

yes

Annie

It's like in kindergarten, you play nice you stay with the group. You act up and be mean, you get a time out and sometimes a nap. If after that you do it again, then it's a phone call home to Mom and Dad!  :o  Soooo, Odi, you don't want a call home do you?   :D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's like in kindergarten, you play nice you stay with the group. You act up and be mean, you get a time out and sometimes a nap. If after that you do it again, then it's a phone call home to Mom and Dad!  :o  Soooo, Odi, you don't want a call home do you?   :D

That was so appropriate Ms. Annie, spoken like a mother.

Annie

Thank you Fash, on top of being a Mom, I used to operate a daycare and that's what I did, although only once or twice :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thank you Fash, on top of being a Mom, I used to operate a daycare and that's what I did, although only once or twice :-)

Do you speak Finnish by any chance Ms. Annie?

Romero and I will get you to make the call to Odie's parents.

:lol:

Annie

LoL sadly nope I don't. But I'm just imagining right now what I would say to his parents :-D..... "Hello, it's Annie from Annie's Daycare. Oh no, he's fine! I'm just calling to let you know of some very inappropriate behavior he demonstrated today in the daycare. He took all the green crayons, wouldn't share his puzzle and refused to be part of the clay group. I gave him a time out in the blue corner but while there he argued with another daycare mate.  I took him to the sleepy corner and told him to lay down on his sleepy mat. He refused. I had no choice but to call you at home, please come and collect your child".   <not an actual story :-)