Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

mermaids the body found

Started by keeper, January 03, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
None of my dogs shit or pee in my house. I won't own an animal bigger than a hamster that does.

Technically I should only have 2 dogs, a keeshond and a siberian but my husband came home with 2 abandoned pups 2 years ago that he found on a job site. They are American Eskimo miniatures and I didn't have the heart to say no.

On the bright side at least I don't have a fucking cat........Yet.

Alright, it's your house so.... Anyway, we get a a lot of -30 degree days and the last fucking thing I want to do is walk a dog and pick up shit with a plastic glove and carry it around...GROSS!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
None of my dogs shit or pee in my house. I won't own an animal bigger than a hamster that does.

Technically I should only have 2 dogs, a keeshond and a siberian but my husband came home with 2 abandoned pups 2 years ago that he found on a job site. They are American Eskimo miniatures and I didn't have the heart to say no.

Alright, it's your house so.... Anyway, we get a a lot of -30 degree days and the last fucking thing I want to do is walk a dog and pick up shit with a plastic glove and carry it around...GROSS!!

Doesnt the bunny soil the basement too? I remember that they piddle all over the place. Just leave the rotties shit where it lands as long it is far away from your house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Doesnt the bunny soil the basement too? I remember that they piddle all over the place. Just leave the rotties shit where it lands as long it is far away from your house.

It's dry and easy to clean. He has never pissed anywhere but in the litter box in his cage. I leave the door open on it for 4-6 hours per day.

Odinson

Doesnt it shed hair all over clothes?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Doesnt it shed hair all over clothes?

At certain times of the year yes. Most of the year no.

Renee

I don't do that. I pick it up with a pooper scooper and fling it into the neighbor's yard.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I don't do that. I pick it up with a pooper scooper and fling it into the neighbor's yard.

If I ever move to Washington state, remind me not to buy a house next to you. :lol:

Renee

If I ever move to Washington state, remind me not to buy a house next to you. :lol:

Actually I would have to be able to fling the dog crap pretty far. There is at least 2 acres of ground between us and our neighbors on both sides. I would need like one of those Amazon delivery drones. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Actually I would have to be able to fling the dog crap pretty far. There is at least 2 acres of ground between us and our neighbors on both sides. I would need like one of those Amazon delivery drones. :lol:

As long as it doesn't deliver it to Edmonton. ;)

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Keeper"I should have clarified, im not JUST talking about mermaids, Granted it was bullshit, i get that, but saying its Silliness that there's nothing NEW as in a species is just ridiculous. My 7 year old great nephew could understand this.

70% of the Earth is covered in Ocean and we haven't mapped or SEEN 95%.... ya , okay there's nothing down there; just fish lol

To think that is Silliness ffs

Were it not for your clarification, I would've thought you were just being disingenuous, Keeper. Still, it's uncool to change the terms of a discussion in the middle of a discussion.

As I thought we were discussing the existence of mermaids, let me add a clarification of my own: I never said it's silly to believe there are no new species to be discovered in the ocean; I said it's silly to believe there are such creatures as mermaids in the ocean.

There's a difference. It would be arrogant to think we've discovered every species there is to be discovered (and here it's not the oceans we should be worried about but the tropical biomass). But mermaids (and centaurs and gryphons, oh my!)? Um, no.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Keeper"I should have clarified, im not JUST talking about mermaids, Granted it was bullshit, i get that, but saying its Silliness that there's nothing NEW as in a species is just ridiculous. My 7 year old great nephew could understand this.

70% of the Earth is covered in Ocean and we haven't mapped or SEEN 95%.... ya , okay there's nothing down there; just fish lol

Were it not for your clarification, I would've thought you were just being disingenuous, Keeper. Still, it's uncool to change the terms of a discussion in the middle of a discussion.

As I thought we were discussing the existence of mermaids, let me add a clarification of my own: I never said it's silly to believe there are no new species to be discovered in the ocean; I said it's silly to believe there are such creatures as mermaids in the ocean.

There's a difference. It would be arrogant to think we've discovered every species there is to be discovered (and here it's not the oceans we should be worried about but the tropical biomass). But mermaids (and centaurs and gryphons, oh my!)? Um, no.

hi chickie feets........welcome back.......how some sailor saw a sea cow and came up with the concept of a mermaid is beyond me.... oh well...each to his/her/their own as we say in Dog River...........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

hi chickie feets........welcome back.......how some sailor saw a sea cow and came up with the concept of a mermaid is beyond me.... oh well...each to his/her/their own as we say in Dog River...........

Welcome back Chickenfeets and you Mr. Obvious Li.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Welcome back Chickenfeets and you Mr. Obvious Li.

:)

I know OL will not be chicken to get back on his feet.

keeper

I STOPPED talking about the mermaids back when Blue said the show was a hoax

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I STOPPED talking about the mermaids back when Blue said the show was a hoax

Actually, it seems you and Gramps agree. Both of you are saying there are undiscovered species in the seas.