Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=400522 time=1612405544 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=400507 time=1612400120 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=400504 time=1612399597 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=400502 time=1612399143 user_id=88
Did Jo really stalk Blurt in the real world? Didn't know that

Details?

A ways back, he did try "several" times to get me to meet for coffee on our waterfront - never took him as serious & of course would never consider such a thing

Maybe he was serious

Yep, he went to Montreal to stalk Blurt. Details about it came out on flea's old forum. Joe should be locked up.

I saw that. Blurt may have embellished the details. On the other hand, if Blurt's version is true, Joe should be perma-banned from all forums. So should Edweird the serial stalker. However, we know that will never happen.

All of the VF incels are obsessed with PI, not just Joe and Eddie the chug. Mel threatened to contact my terminal and tell them I am drinking again. Not cool to even joke about something like that.

Yep, all 5 of the incels want more than just reading and responding to posts. They want to know the personal details of the people behind the posts. It's fucking creepy.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400505 time=1612399674 user_id=88

Details?

A ways back, he did try "several" times to get me to meet for coffee on our waterfront - never took him as serious & of course would never consider such a thing

Maybe he was serious

Yep, he went to Montreal to stalk Blurt. Details about it came out on flea's old forum. Joe should be locked up.

To Montreal? For sure? As told by Blurt??

WOW!! That's MAJOR

Joe should be on the same meds that Eddie is required by law to take.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400465 time=1612388133 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=400459 time=1612367691 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=400456 time=1612365526 user_id=88
Mel is stuck on stupid.

Yes, intellectually he's fairly bright, but the being stuck in time, the ludicrous  assumptions he makes, and the online actions are exceptionally  stupid acts

A lot of Mel's antics are nothing but "click bait". He loves getting people all worked up and then he sits back and stokes the flames.. He no doubt was that kid in school everyone wanted to punch in the beak because he was so God damn annoying. His brain function in some respect is extremely juvenile and he exhibits symptoms of poor social skills. I firmly believe he was born with a mild case of FAS. All in all have really have no problem with Mel. But then again I am no longer a mod that has to deal with his drunken rampages

As for Joe...That guy lies almost as much as little Eddie. The only difference is that Joe is not dangerous like Eddie; Joe is just an common ordinary asshole.

I don't know about that....Joe stalked Blurt in real life.

For real??? Or is it just Joe bullshit?...As I stated previously, Joe lies as much as Edweird,...maybe more...Everything that comes across his keyboard is total BULLSHIT....Yes he may have been in Montreal at one time or another, so have I. It doesn't mean I was looking for Blurt and it doesn't mean Joe was looking for him either..

A lot of things on these forums get blown WAAAAAY out of proportion because too many people take things too seriously...To my knowledge the only known individual that crosses the line or has crossed the line in an intrusive and uninvited way,  is little crazy Eddie...He has a police record of doing so to back it up...He is a dangerous paranoid delusional and common sense should dictate that he be forbidden to post here or anywhere else for that matter...To my knowledge Joe is as fake as his limo service and regularly talks from between his ass cheeks. Nothing he writes is to be believed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=400599 time=1612458046 user_id=156
Mel is stuck on stupid.

Yes, intellectually he's fairly bright, but the being stuck in time, the ludicrous  assumptions he makes, and the online actions are exceptionally  stupid acts

A lot of Mel's antics are nothing but "click bait". He loves getting people all worked up and then he sits back and stokes the flames.. He no doubt was that kid in school everyone wanted to punch in the beak because he was so God damn annoying. His brain function in some respect is extremely juvenile and he exhibits symptoms of poor social skills. I firmly believe he was born with a mild case of FAS. All in all have really have no problem with Mel. But then again I am no longer a mod that has to deal with his drunken rampages

As for Joe...That guy lies almost as much as little Eddie. The only difference is that Joe is not dangerous like Eddie; Joe is just an common ordinary asshole.

For real??? Or is it just Joe bullshit?...As I stated previously, Joe lies as much as Edweird,...maybe more...Everything that comes across his keyboard is total BULLSHIT....Yes he may have been in Montreal at one time or another, so have I. It doesn't mean I was looking for Blurt and it doesn't mean Joe was looking for him either..

A lot of things on these forums get blown WAAAAAY out of proportion because too many people take things too seriously...To my knowledge the only known individual that crosses the line or has crossed the line in an intrusive and uninvited way,  is little crazy Eddie...He has a police record of doing so to back it up...He is a dangerous paranoid delusional and common sense should dictate that he be forbidden to post here or anywhere else for that matter...To my knowledge Joe is as fake as his limo service and regularly talks from between his ass cheeks. Nothing he writes is to be believed.

It was actually Blurt that posted the details of it on Erica's forum and Joe denied it.

Renee

Details?

Maybe he was serious

I saw that. Blurt may have embellished the details. On the other hand, if Blurt's version is true, Joe should be perma-banned from all forums. So should Edweird the serial stalker. However, we know that will never happen.

All of the VF incels are obsessed with PI, not just Joe and Eddie the chug. Mel threatened to contact my terminal and tell them I am drinking again. Not cool to even joke about something like that.

Mel is full of shit...He had no intention of contacting your employer. He says shit when he is in one of his drunken rages that is nothing more than nonsense....I'm not defending him here as God knows I've dealt with his stupid shit in the past but Mel is basically harmless...

He is more of a danger to himself than he is to anyone here. He is one of those classic examples of a solitary alcoholic that will one day drink until he blacks out, fall and hit his soft, delicate, head and never wake up....He is all alone in this world and his end will not be pretty. He will die all alone in his money pit in the middle of the Canadian boonies and no one will ever know until the wind shifts and the neighbors get a wiff of his decomposing, corpse. And considering the amount of bottom shelf booze he consumes, decomposition may take awhile... ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400601 time=1612458707 user_id=3254
Mel is stuck on stupid.

It was actually Blurt that posted the details of it on Erica's forum and Joe denied it.

Really, do you trust Blurt to tell the truth all the time?...I'm not trying to cast aspersions but I have known Blurt to say and do some questionable things at times.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=400602 time=1612458926 user_id=156

Details?

Maybe he was serious

Mel is full of shit...He had no intention of contacting your employer. He says shit when he is in one of his drunken rages that is nothing more than nonsense....I'm not defending him here as God knows I've dealt with his stupid shit in the past but Mel is basically harmless...

He is more of a danger to himself than he is to anyone here. He is one of those classic examples of a solitary alcoholic that will one day drink until he blacks out, fall and hit his soft, delicate, head and never wake up....He is all alone in this world and his end will not be pretty. He will die all alone in his money pit in the middle of the Canadian boonies and no one will ever know until the wind shifts and the neighbors get a wiff of his decomposing, corpse. And considering the amount of bottom shelf booze he consumes, decomposition may take awhile... ac_dunno

All one hundred percent true. But, I understand IHJ's nervousness at the time.

Anonymous

Mel is stuck on stupid.

If Joe says it didn't happen, than what Blurt posted must be legit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=400603 time=1612459372 user_id=156
Really, do you trust Blurt to tell the truth all the time?...I'm not trying to cast aspersions but I have known Blurt to say and do some questionable things at times.

Well, I don't believe anything JOE says.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400609 time=1612460891 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=400603 time=1612459372 user_id=156

Well, I don't believe anything JOE says.

Yeah well, neither do I but there are so many things to see and do in Montreal that looking for Blurt should be the last thing on anyone's "bucket list" even for a lying dumbass like halfwit Joe.... :laugh3:

I find the whole thing deep beyond the border of absurdity.

Anonymous

Mel is stuck on stupid.

Wait a minute, old Joe admitted he went to Montreal to get some information on old Blurt's family. He denied stalking him, even though he admitted was stalking him. But, that's weird old Joe for ya.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=400614 time=1612467214 user_id=1689
Wait a minute, old Joe admitted he went to Montreal to get some information on old Blurt's family. He denied stalking him, even though he admitted was stalking him. But, that's weird old Joe for ya.

Quote from: "Joe Stupid""I'm stalking them but I'm not stalking them"

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400618 time=1612468601 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=400614 time=1612467214 user_id=1689

Quote from: "Joe Stupid""I'm stalking them but I'm not stalking them"

:roll:

It is frickin strange. I think you made a wise decision, not meeting that weird old wanker for coffee.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400623 time=1612471363 user_id=88
Oh, there was zero chance of that happening  :laugh:

My money says the old virgin would have chickened out at the last minute anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview