Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Think of your ex this Valentine's Day

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, February 01, 2021, 09:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400338 time=1612229416 user_id=3254
There are people that don't like me, but I don't know anyone that wants to cause me harm.

In this case, ignorance is bliss. We are all better off if we do not know but there are crazy people out there. Just be careful.

Fash, I'm sure there are people who don't like me also but what do I say about them? They can fuck off. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400308 time=1612219141 user_id=88
That's always  situational. I have had relationships where we remained very good friends even to today

With this past hubby, I'm lucky to still be alive  .. a gone-wonky  psychologist (sigh) once working for head office  IBM yet

My tough Hubby helped by putting the fear of a fate worse than death  into  him

I know a woman who has an ex like your ex. She moved to Calgary from Toronto to get away from his psycho ass.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=400314 time=1612220744 user_id=2015
I dated one or two psychos in my drinking days.

I can relate to that but not the drinking days part. So good to no longer be in the nightmare of those past ones. Actually for me, more than two. I cannot stand a person who gets bent out of shape because you just don't feel the same for them as they do for you. Sheesh. One said, "Can I see you again?" I said, "No." Well, I had to be honest. After that, man, the dagger eyes every time I'd bump into him. One said, "How come I never hear from you?" That was a hint. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Some exes I remain friends with too but it's not like we have coffee every week. It's not like that at all.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

That's always  situational. I have had relationships where we remained very good friends even to today

With this past hubby, I'm lucky to still be alive  .. a gone-wonky  psychologist (sigh) once working for head office  IBM yet

Jesus H kid, I didn't know it was that bad. I remember you posting your former old man was a prick, but you never revealed any details.

I had to beat the shit out of my older sister's ex old man. He was stalking her and the kids after they split, vandalizing her car, harrassing phone calls, death threats and more. That was about twenty years ago now. I was living in Abu Dhabi at the time. When I heard what was going on, I flew back to make sure it never happened again. And the coward never bothered my sister again.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=400421 time=1612308255 user_id=1689

Jesus H kid, I didn't know it was that bad. I remember you posting your former old man was a prick, but you never revealed any details.

I had to beat the shit out of my older sister's ex old man. He was stalking her and the kids after they split, vandalizing her car, harrassing phone calls, death threats and more. That was about twenty years ago now. I was living in Abu Dhabi at the time. When I heard what was going on, I flew back to make sure it never happened again. And the cowardly never bothered my sister again.

I was lucky to hook up with my now  mate of 30 years.

He is a great "problem solver". Put the fear into this rat so strongly, that he never had to actually lay a hand on him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400432 time=1612310755 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=400421 time=1612308255 user_id=1689

I had to beat the shit out of my older sister's ex old man. He was stalking her and the kids after they split, vandalizing her car, harrassing phone calls, death threats and more. That was about twenty years ago now. I was living in Abu Dhabi at the time. When I heard what was going on, I flew back to make sure it never happened again. And the cowardly never bothered my sister again.

I was lucky to hook up with my now  mate of 30 years.

He is a great "problem solver". Put the fear into this rat so strongly, that he never had to actually lay a hand on him

Sounds like your old man is a thinker. Old Herman let's his fists do the thinking. That, and barrel wash.

cc

Well, the rat was such a coward that he disappeared immediately. I'm certain that he would have done the necessary if it had been needed

Main thing I no longer was afraid. I kinda expected fear alone would do the job for that coward

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400437 time=1612311323 user_id=88
Well, the rat was such a coward that he disappeared immediately. I'm certain that he would have done the necessary if it had been needed

Main thing I no longer was afraid. I kinda expected fear alone would do the job

No gal should have to deal with that. It's good you had a sharp husband instead of a lunkhead bother like me. If I was your bother, I would made a quadripalegic out of the prick.

cc

That was pretty much what he told the rat would happen if we ever heard from him again

You see, he caught the guy on the phone (quietly took it from me and listened a bit)  and we never heard from him again

Had it been fact to face and not 2000 miles away at that moment in time, the end result for him might have been a lot worse ... although we were told by others that he often said that  lived in fear of "that brute I married"  .. as mate made it clear he hadn't decided not to pursue it further  :wink:

The fear left me immediately as I knew he was a coward with regard to strong willed males

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400440 time=1612312621 user_id=88
The fear left me immediately as I knew he was a coward with regard to strong willed males

They all are kid.

cc

Odinson

Hating on your Ex is a cliche.

I never understood people who try to hang onto a bad relationship with teeth and nails.

The break-up/divorce just has to be nasty because two grown-ups just cant be civil.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=400577 time=1612425071 user_id=136
Hating on your Ex is a cliche.

I never understood people who try to hang onto a bad relationship with teeth and nails.

The break-up/divorce just has to be nasty because two grown-ups just cant be civil.

But, sometimes one of the people in the relationship has mental health issues.

Odinson

This Japanese man teaches martial arts to viewers.

">