Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

China Has World's Most Outbound Tourists

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2014, 06:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo Wong

Another anti China thread for those fruitcake moron nutcases Shen Li,,cc latarte, Fashionista and Obvious Li to prove what racist, sinophobic,homophobic crap'n drool anti semitic, twirlybrained, lying spammers they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Another anti China thread for those fruitcake moron nutcases Shen Li,,cc latarte, Fashionista and Obvious Li to prove what racist, sinophobic,homophobic crap'n drool anti semitic, twirlybrained, lying spammers they are.

I must be having a flashback. I swear I just read that somewhere. :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We have the most foreign travellers and we spend the most money. Get used to us Westerners, cuz you'll be working for us someday.

what the hell is that suppose to mean.

Shen Li is likely seeking a reaction Keeps.

:)

cc

Bet on it ^ lol

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Another anti China thread for those fruitcake moron nutcases Shen Li,,cc latarte, Fashionista and Obvious Li to prove what racist, sinophobic,homophobic crap'n drool anti semitic, twirlybrained, lying spammers they are.

I must be having a flashback. I swear I just read that somewhere. :?
LOLOLOLOL
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

jaysings

that a minor part of chinese build a reputation of the richest group in the world isn't a good phenomenon

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We have the most foreign travellers and we spend the most money. Get used to us Westerners, cuz you'll be working for us someday.

what the hell is that suppose to mean.

The world is a changing Keeps. The West is losing it's economic clout while the emerging East gains ground. There is a tectonic shift underway and we need to be ready for it.

same question, stop talking in code. it almost sounds like we have you working for us like slaves ffs.

keeper

Im like pissed off right now. You know when i was growing up in School "we" or "westerners" thought very highly of Asians in our Schools, I had 2 friends that were Asians and one was a female, She was brilliant, A_+ student and i remember saying to myself one day i wish i was that smart, I never seen Any Asian when i was growing up as a second class person or "working" for me. Im sorry Shen but what your saying is TO ME anyway foreign to me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im like pissed off right now. You know when i was growing up in School "we" or "westerners" thought very highly of Asians in our Schools, I had 2 friends that were Asians and one was a female, She was brilliant, A_+ student and i remember saying to myself one day i wish i was that smart, I never seen Any Asian when i was growing up as a second class person or "working" for me. Im sorry Shen but what your saying is TO ME anyway foreign to me

Keeps, no need to be pissed off at all. I can see you completely misunderstood what I wrote. I never said we were second class citizens in Canada. I never said anything about us or them in Canada. I was talking geopolitical spheres of influence. The world is changing, the centre of trade and commerce is shifting to the East. Nothing to do with what goes on in Canada. Besides, I was being a bit facetious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im like pissed off right now. You know when i was growing up in School "we" or "westerners" thought very highly of Asians in our Schools, I had 2 friends that were Asians and one was a female, She was brilliant, A_+ student and i remember saying to myself one day i wish i was that smart, I never seen Any Asian when i was growing up as a second class person or "working" for me. Im sorry Shen but what your saying is TO ME anyway foreign to me

Keeps, no need to be pissed off at all. I can see you completely misunderstood what I wrote. I never said we were second class citizens in Canada. I never said anything about us or them in Canada. I was talking geopolitical spheres of influence. The world is changing, the centre of trade and commerce is shifting to the East. Nothing to do with what goes on in Canada. Besides, I was being a bit facetious.

I am concerned about human rights worldwide when China becomes the richest country.

keeper

Im sorry Shen, I misunderstood

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am concerned about human rights worldwide when China becomes the richest country.

Why?

Anonymous

Im sorry Shen, I misunderstood

No probs Keeps. Hawt guys like you are allowed to misunderstand. ;)