The best topic

Replies: 10367
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:10:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"

caucasian women don't care too much about handsomeness of a man?

Caucasian women love big muscled men in work man outfit and niggers.

This whore is the reason why we have so many useless jungle bunny men here.

http://facepalm.naurunappula.com/org/25/83/2583006edb0f4ff8/0/547205.png">

Some white women have sex with donkeys so beastiality with a head hunting jungle bunny is not a big deal...

How vulgar, I don't believe most white women are even close to being that deviant.

You dont understand them... Hundreds of years of white superiority has done its work. The coloured man is completely powerless and therefore a tool, a pet... Worshipping anything blonde.

Female power over a man.

Anonymous

Caucasian women love big muscled men in work man outfit and niggers.

This whore is the reason why we have so many useless jungle bunny men here.

http://facepalm.naurunappula.com/org/25/83/2583006edb0f4ff8/0/547205.png">

Some white women have sex with donkeys so beastiality with a head hunting jungle bunny is not a big deal...

How vulgar, I don't believe most white women are even close to being that deviant.

You dont understand them... Hundreds of years of white superiority has done its work. The coloured man is completely powerless and therefore a tool, a pet... Worshipping anything blonde.

Female power over a man.

I am not talking about that Odi..

I meant this statement Some white women have sex with donkeys so beastiality .

Odinson

Female power over a man.

It is beastiality. If that coon doesnt act like finnish, I´ll wipe my ass with his resume... We do not need some rapper word-smiths.

Anonymous

Female power over a man.

It is beastiality. If that coon doesnt act like finnish, I´ll wipe my ass with his resume... We do not need some rapper word-smiths.

:roll:

Odinson

We should take this conversation to other direction...

How goes your day? You and Shen Li are the people I do care about in here. I know you wish me to die but I have never been one to give up.

Anonymous

How goes your day? You and Shen Li are the people I do care about in here. I know you wish me to die but I have never been one to give up.

I hope your new job works out for you.

Odinson

I will survive. Luck seems to favour me. God favours fools.

Anonymous

Do you start Monday Odi?

Odinson

Do you start Monday Odi?

Next month.. I will supervise the building of a new refinery. Then I get a new job at the mine.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Hello Jaysings, your are such a handsome young man, you don't need it..

But, to be honest, I have thought about rhinoplasty to get a better nose too..

I never liked my eyes either..

That is too much money to spend on myself..

I just accept my nose the way it is..

the rhinoplasty in SK will cost u ten thousand including hotal and ticket. I don't think it is expensive to u

anyway, u look great in your avatar especially your eyes, which are as beautiful as diamonds in the sky

I don't know dude. You are a hawt looking guy and if I was single and you and you asked me out I would be pretty happy. I think you need more confidence and you will have more women than days of the week.

I feel fine with my face except my nose, although every people has a different idea about beauty. I'm glad to have your encouragement

jaysings

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I need something to hold my nose reading your posts Romero.....just kiddin!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

Quote from: "jaysings"it won't help shrinking nostrils but causing rhinitis instead

Yeah, there have been a lot of problems with these cheap, do-it-yourself jobs.

it's worth trying though. a cosmetic surgeon told me that human nose will be growing in whole life. maybe people who try that way will have their noses reshaped

Odinson

Hello Jaysings, your are such a handsome young man, you don't need it..

But, to be honest, I have thought about rhinoplasty to get a better nose too..

I never liked my eyes either..

That is too much money to spend on myself..

I just accept my nose the way it is..

the rhinoplasty in SK will cost u ten thousand including hotal and ticket. I don't think it is expensive to u

anyway, u look great in your avatar especially your eyes, which are as beautiful as diamonds in the sky

I don't know dude. You are a hawt looking guy and if I was single and you and you asked me out I would be pretty happy. I think you need more confidence and you will have more women than days of the week.

He is a pretty male.

jaysings

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Bottom line though Romero, Jay does NOT need expensive cosmetic surgery. You on the other hand.... ;)

I'll never have that kind of money.  :(

Maybe I'll become jaysing's wingman so he can look twice as good for free!

come on,most caucasians have a better looking

jaysings

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Yeah, I don't think you can shrink your nostrils with plastic clamps and nose plugs. But I'll bet you can do a hell of a job with wire cutters and a glue gun.

For cheap too. :lol:

Ya gotta be careful with that quack stuff.

Woman becomes an AMPUTEE after botched butt injections by back alley doctor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143750/Woman-AMPUTEE-botched-butt-injections-alley-doctor.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... octor.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143750/Woman-AMPUTEE-botched-butt-injections-alley-doctor.html

That's almost as bad as the so-called "pumping parties" some women have.

"They want the look, but don't want to pay for professional injections or implants. Instead they get someone to inject them with industrial grade silicone, the same stuff used for furniture polish and mechanical equipment."

"Sometimes it's mixed with motor oil, concrete, or super glue. And if it doesn't kill you, there could be other complications."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/20969435/a-look-ahead-pumping-partiesa-disturbing-beauty-trend">http://www.wmctv.com/story/20969435/a-l ... auty-trend">http://www.wmctv.com/story/20969435/a-look-ahead-pumping-partiesa-disturbing-beauty-trend

Pretty whacky stuff.  Here I am spending a good part of my time trying to minimize my huge ass and elsewhere you have women using concrete and super glue to make theirs bigger.

Am I doing something wrong????  :lol:

those treatments are pretty cheap in SK or China. why didn't they consider about that idea?

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Woman problem.

caucasian women don't care too much about handsomeness of a man?

I think many do care about a man's physical attractiveness jaysings..

It really depends on the woman I think...not all Caucasian women are the same.

it will be a different part of a man's attractiveness. caucasian women may like having men with a good built body