The best topic

Replies: 10367
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:10:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "jaysings"the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Nah, all races have strength, beauty and intelligence. Asians do not need cosmetic surgery!

Quote from: "Odinson"Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks

You wish! If this were true, why are you so frightened of them?

I´m only a one man...  Eventually I will be overwhelmed... I do not want my home to be turned to Malmö, Turku, Detroit, Chicago etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

How will that be possible when you have your head shoved 2 feet up your ass?

Renee, you sinophobic, fucked in the head, crap and drool, blah, blah, blah.

Maybe I should get some of that good rhinoplasty?  :lol:

As long as you don't start talking like Wambo after the surgery.

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Nah, all races have strength, beauty and intelligence. Asians do not need cosmetic surgery!

Prolly has a microscopic dick just like his brain.

You liked it, rice-eye...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Whatever ya say Odie. :roll:

Anonymous

This is 100% true.

:)

Hornung

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"The standard of beauty is the european one... Everywhere.

Butts and thighs can be made bigger with excercise.

Cosmetic surgeries just remind me of the Frankenstein monster. I understand if it is done to fix some abnormality.

the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Only a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, nutcase, spamming liar like jaysings thinks whites are more beautiful and calls Asians yellow.

Odinson

Why is it always about fear with Homero?

If you protest something, then you fear it?

Is Shen Li afraid of lefties? Is Obvious Li afraid of Gambino?

I fucking hate the black culture! Saggy pants, rap, stupid caps, thuglife... All of it! Its like a cancer..

jaysings

They could die from injecting all those household poisons in their asses.

what u commented makes it no mist around. I thought they are still alive after that silly decision.

They may be alive Jay, but they are hideously deformed.

deformation won't trouble them in finding a best way to get their own ass restored as long as they are still alive

jaysings

what u commented makes it no mist around. I thought they are still alive after that silly decision.

deformation won't trouble them in finding a best way to get their own ass restored as long as they are still alive recover

jaysings

deformation won't trouble them in finding a best way to get their own ass restored as long as they are still alive recover

jaysings

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "jaysings"The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

I have been th inking of getting rhinoplasty for some time now too

what is the problem with your nose?

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Cosmetic surgeries just remind me of the Frankenstein monster. I understand if it is done to fix some abnormality.

the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Do you really believe these stereotypes jay?

I don't know. maybe I need more time to study about different races

jaysings

Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks... That is why we rule wrestling, boxing and MMA. We arent as beautiful as a asian or black male but we are more bigger and strånger. We are handsome... Not beautiful.

And the god seems to give us intelligence also since we do not study as much asians do and you beat us by couple of points... Congratulations!  :lol:  :lol:

no offense, I just brought that point out based on my experiences

jaysings

Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks... That is why we rule wrestling, boxing and MMA. We arent as beautiful as a asian or black male but we are more bigger and strånger. We are handsome... Not beautiful.

And the god seems to give us intelligence also since we do not study as much asians do and you beat us by couple of points... Congratulations!  :lol:  :lol:

no offense, I just brought that point out based on my experiences

Odinson

Whatever ya say Odie. :roll:

This 1inch penetrator gave you some of those good vibrations.