Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Dr Fauci Helped Create COVID-19

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2021, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Bunny was an ideal"ist" (can be thinkers) .. and not an ideal"og" ..  (cannot be thinkers)

Unfortunately, the left is made up mainly of the later .. cold hard control mini dictators  who ignore and even cancel thinkers.

Bunny was a rarity in this age and as we have seen over and over, "nice" idealists  are few
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=401037 time=1612735694 user_id=56
I remember Oak thought Fauci walked on water. She said the same about Andrew Cuomo too. ac_toofunny

Oak / Emerald or whatever that dumb cow calls herself is a TDS infected imbecile. She lives and breaths in a circle jerk of leftwing irrationality just like most mush-brained, liberal, dolts. No doubt she voted for the current criminal Coperlite and Chief.

I have said for years that Andrew Cuomo was the devil incarnate and it took this Chinese bioweapons pandemic to expose it to the world. How anyone can look at and or listen to that guy and not recognize the evil that exists in him is beyond my understanding. I'll bet if you get close enough to him you can smell brimstone. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401064 time=1612745101 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401063 time=1612744545 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401061 time=1612743741 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401057 time=1612742710 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=401056 time=1612742416 user_id=88
Oak always has been a programmed robot.

Next chapter in this story?

Her hatred of Trump and Caucasians in general clouded her reason.

She said her kids were Mapuche on the US census because their father was from Chile.... which is highly unlikely since the actual Mapuche group is very small and extremely diluted in genealogy.

When I brought up the unlikelihood, she went racist on me with a how dare you tell me rant.

A really stupid and emotionally retarded individual she was...

I looked up the Mapuche on wiki and it shows this:

Today the collective group makes up over 80% of the indigenous peoples in Chile, and about 9% of the total Chilean population.

It seems that there are not in any danger of becoming extinct as a separate ethnicity.

They're really diluted. That 9% aren't pure blooded.

It's like somebody with a distant Cherokee ancestor putting down Native American on their census. It's identity shopping...

Hey, you can shop for your gender so why not your genealogy as well?.... :oeudC: What, are you, some kind of ethnic facist?. :laugh3: ...

There are no rules in the liberal world, at least none that deal in reality or science. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=402143 time=1613343261 user_id=156
I remember Oak thought Fauci walked on water. She said the same about Andrew Cuomo too. ac_toofunny

Oak / Emerald or whatever that dumb cow calls herself is a TDS infected imbecile. She lives and breaths in a circle jerk of leftwing irrationality just like most mush-brained, liberal, dolts. No doubt she voted for the current criminal Coperlite and Chief.

I have said for years that Andrew Cuomo was the devil incarnate and it took this Chinese bioweapons pandemic to expose it to the world. How anyone can look at and or listen to that guy and not recognize the evil that exists in him is beyond my understanding. I'll bet if you get close enough to him you can smell brimstone. :mad:

I didn't know much about Andrew Cuomo until the pandemic..

He seems to be the reason it spread so much in the USA.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=402145 time=1613343681 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401064 time=1612745101 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401063 time=1612744545 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401061 time=1612743741 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401057 time=1612742710 user_id=3254

Her hatred of Trump and Caucasians in general clouded her reason.

She said her kids were Mapuche on the US census because their father was from Chile.... which is highly unlikely since the actual Mapuche group is very small and extremely diluted in genealogy.

When I brought up the unlikelihood, she went racist on me with a how dare you tell me rant.

A really stupid and emotionally retarded individual she was...

I looked up the Mapuche on wiki and it shows this:

Today the collective group makes up over 80% of the indigenous peoples in Chile, and about 9% of the total Chilean population.

It seems that there are not in any danger of becoming extinct as a separate ethnicity.

They're really diluted. That 9% aren't pure blooded.

It's like somebody with a distant Cherokee ancestor putting down Native American on their census. It's identity shopping...

Hey, you can shop for your gender so why not your genealogy as well?.... :oeudC: What, are you, some kind of ethnic facist?. :laugh3: ...

There are no rules in the liberal world, at least none that deal in reality or science. :nea:

No way! I'm starting Ethno Antifa or Ethnofa.... so I can't be now....
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=402152 time=1613345636 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=402143 time=1613343261 user_id=156

I didn't know much about Andrew Cuomo until the pandemic..

He seems to be the reason it spread so much in the USA.

God knows how many thousands of elderly people his vile policies have killed. And he did it to spite Trump. He is evil.

But hey, he got an Emmy for his press conferences. :nea:   ..People are fucking stupid. By all rights he should have been tarred and feathered and had that Emmy forced up his colon by now

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I like Fauci because I know him and I know how hard those people work in the public health industry. Some work so hard with no recognition. Recognition only goes to their bosses. Like with Trump, I disagree with Fauci if he is wrong. I get disappointed with him when he does not say what I expect him to say. We should not follow anyone blindly. If they are right, we cheer them on. If they are wrong, we call them out for it. I'm glad he corrected one of the interviewers asking him if Harris was right in saying they had to "start from scratch" regarding the vaccine because that was flat wrong and he did the right thing by correcting that stupid false statement by Harris.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403106 time=1614026184 user_id=73
I like Fauci because I know him and I know how hard those people work in the public health industry. Some work so hard with no recognition. Recognition only goes to their bosses. Like with Trump, I disagree with Fauci if he is wrong. I get disappointed with him when he does not say what I expect him to say. We should not follow anyone blindly. If they are right, we cheer them on. If they are wrong, we call them out for it. I'm glad he corrected one of the interviewers asking him if Harris was right in saying they had to "start from scratch" regarding the vaccine because that was flat wrong and he did the right thing by correcting that stupid false statement by Harris.

wow

:ohmy:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403130 time=1614035259 user_id=3254

wow

You don't have to believe what I say, Fash, but my work experience is evidence of where I've been.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403180 time=1614048129 user_id=73

wow

You don't have to believe what I say, Fash, but my work experience is evidence of where I've been.  :thumbup:

I absolutely believe you.....I know you're not a story teller like Edward and JOE.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403182 time=1614048299 user_id=3254

wow

I absolutely believe you.....I know you're not a story teller like Edward and JOE.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

wow

Story tellers? Those two creepy little fucks are pathological liars.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=403195 time=1614049845 user_id=1689

wow

Story tellers? Those two creepy little fucks are pathological liars.

Do you think Fauci and his NIH boss will ever admit to the allegation that they funded the lab where the COVID virus was created?
@realAzhyaAryola