Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dang!! Another Asian Invasion - ‘Murder hornets’ in My Area

Started by cc, May 04, 2020, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Some of the bumblebees are defending the murder hornet right to practice their culture..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Some of the bumblebees are defending the murder hornet right to practice their culture..

White libtards brainwashed the bumblebees too have they.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=361888 time=1589412717 user_id=56
Quote from: "Odinson"Some of the bumblebees are defending the murder hornet right to practice their culture..

White libtards brainwashed the bumblebees too have they.

the bastards
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://globalnews.ca/news/7702407/bc-washington-state-asian-giant-murder-hornets-kill/">B.C. and Washington state team up to kill 'murder hornets'

Officials in B.C. and Washington state are teaming up to battle a common enemy — the murder hornet.

Officials are hoping to kill off the Asian giant hornet that has been found on both sides of the border after first being spotted in Nanaimo in 2019.

The real threat from Asian giant hornets — which are two inches (5 cm) long — is their devastating attacks on honeybees, which are already under siege from problems like mites, diseases, pesticides and loss of food.

"One-thousand-two-hundred people chose to hang traps and service them on their own dime."

Spichiger said this year they have discovered a new mixture to attract the hornets, used on the east coast, will be a better bait than they have discovered before. This mix is one cup of brown sugar and one cup of water.

The focus for the WSDA this year will be in northern Whatcom County, he added. (connected to SW BC )

[For anyone unaware why they are a concern .. it's  because they mass kill bees  which are our main crop pollinators  (they destroy entire natural hives)]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I hope murder hornets don't find a home in my province.