Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The folly of wind and solar as energy sources

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2021, 11:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The fact that this country isn't energy self sufficient lies at the feet of the left wing green movement. This could have and should have been avoided.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=443031 time=1646874629 user_id=114
The fact that this country isn't energy self sufficient lies at the feet of the left wing green movement. This could have and should have been avoided.

Hey Justine, if shutting down Russia's pipeline hurts their economy, then wouldn't shutting down ours do the same?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443046 time=1646879856 user_id=1560:thumbup:

Is that a thumbs up because you agree with Herman's post or you are glad our pm is destroying our economy?

Bricktop

I agree with Herman's post.

I would have thought that members here would not see me as one who would wish ill on your country.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443054 time=1646881423 user_id=1560
I agree with Herman's post.

I would have thought that members here would not see me as one who would wish ill on your country.

I thought you were agreeing with Herman, but I wanted to check. Yesterday. you offered to sell us some LNG.

Bricktop

Tongue in cheek, to highlight the idiocy of your current politicians.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443075 time=1646891630 user_id=1560
Tongue in cheek, to highlight the idiocy of your current politicians.

I have been meaning to speak to you about that. I am a little sensitive about the insults of our fine leader, Justine.

Anonymous

Sierra Club, Greenpeace USA, Islamic Society of North America, and Our Revolution are just a few of the many groups that joined together calling for President Biden to use the Defense Production Act to push a transition to green energy. They are also calling for the president to reject calls to ramp up America's fossil fuel production. I guess they think energy isn't expensive enough.

cc

Figure this one out .. WTF does it have to do with National Security ???

"Climate Change Will Be At The Center" Of Our National Security Foreign Policy"

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=443108 time=1646933666 user_id=88
Figure this one out .. WTF does it have to do with National Security ???

"Climate Change Will Be At The Center" Of Our National Security Foreign Policy"

">

Has the White House blamed the situation in the Ukraine on the climate emergency yet.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=443113 time=1646938209 user_id=2015
Has the White House blamed the situation in the Ukraine on the climate emergency yet.

By next week they will not be able to contain themselves any longer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=443114 time=1646938570 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=443113 time=1646938209 user_id=2015

By next week they will not be able to contain themselves any longer

I believe your prediction will be correct.

Thiel

Germany is preparing for a potential disruption of natural gas supply from Russia and activated an emergency plan on Wednesday, ahead of the Thursday deadline Vladimir Putin has ordered for gas-for-ruble payments.

Germany triggered an emergency plan in case the supply from Russia is interrupted. The plan could see rationing of gas supply. Other EU member states, including Greece and the Netherlands, have also placed their systems and stakeholders on high alert. Italy and Latvia also issued warnings of potential disruptions.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=445201 time=1648777434 user_id=1688
Germany is preparing for a potential disruption of natural gas supply from Russia and activated an emergency plan on Wednesday, ahead of the Thursday deadline Vladimir Putin has ordered for gas-for-ruble payments.

Germany triggered an emergency plan in case the supply from Russia is interrupted. The plan could see rationing of gas supply. Other EU member states, including Greece and the Netherlands, have also placed their systems and stakeholders on high alert. Italy and Latvia also issued warnings of potential disruptions.

Pay in rubles or not natural gas.