Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Union = the workers

Union administration aren't rich.  Haha. Go into a union office - nothing fancy.

Now Shen darling, what's ridiculous about reality?  I know you want to union bash because you are a frothing rightie but you're screaming wild fire when no one has even lit a match.  This is a political buzzword game and you're falling for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Union = the workers

Union administration aren't rich.  Haha. Go into a union office - nothing fancy.

Now Shen darling, what's ridiculous about reality?  I know you want to union bash because you are a frothing rightie but you're screaming wild fire when no one has even lit a match.  This is a political buzzword game and you're falling for it.

Local 110, check it out.

Odinson

Unions here are the same for everybody... Theres no different unions for government workers.

Government electricians and engineers are in the same union as I´am.

If you lose your job, the union supports you for a short period of time so that you can find a new job.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Local 110, check it out.

Insulators Union?  What about them?  You find the one exception to the rule?  Some union offices invest in infrastructure because it works out to be cheaper than leasing and comes with a return.  Generally, union offices are small little shit holes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, you need to get your head out of the CTF's ass.  

I explained what under funded liabilities mean.  It means if the government went bankrupt tomorrow, it would be $10 billion short on paying out the pensions of every single contributor.  Is the government going to go pack up shop tomorrow requiring them to pay out?  Of course not.

Again, interest rates will go up and markets will fluctuate and *poof* goes this straw man pension deficit bullshit.

And yes, as the article points out, the personal RRSP as a means of a "pension" later in life has proven to fall short and not offer security down the road.

I wish I didn't have to go to work....this is good.

:)

Me to, Im just glad we found out Gwen IS RW, 26 pages later

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Shen, you need to get your head out of the CTF's ass.  

I explained what under funded liabilities mean.  It means if the government went bankrupt tomorrow, it would be $10 billion short on paying out the pensions of every single contributor.  Is the government going to go pack up shop tomorrow requiring them to pay out?  Of course not.

Again, interest rates will go up and markets will fluctuate and *poof* goes this straw man pension deficit bullshit.

And yes, as the article points out, the personal RRSP as a means of a "pension" later in life has proven to fall short and not offer security down the road.

I wish I didn't have to go to work....this is good.

Me to, Im just glad we found out Gwen IS RW, 26 pages later

I am so thrilled that Real Woman has joined us..

An exciting, intelligent, lovely woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Local 110, check it out.

Insulators Union?  What about them?  You find the one exception to the rule?  Some union offices invest in infrastructure because it works out to be cheaper than leasing and comes with a return.  Generally, union offices are small little shit holes.

Ah bullshit, you're probably munching on caviar and washing it down with 100 year old brandy as I type. ;)

RW

Aww Fashionista!  You are too sweet!

I'm really not good at being someone else.

I don't work in a union office Shen.  They are too low budget for me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Aww Fashionista!  You are too sweet!

I'm really not good at being someone else.

I don't work in a union office Shen.  They are too low budget for me :)

Ha, the truth comes out. Yep, I bet every time you are in Calgary you and your union slug sister Fashionista are partying it up at the Rouge on the dime of due paying members. Fess up now, that's what you and Unionista are doing isn't it?

RW

Yeah we are getting corked and toasted our future retirement security.  

Cheers tax payers!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah we are getting corked and toasted our future retirement security.  

Cheers tax payers!

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

RW

I'll think of you when I'm in Aruba living up my later years in style.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'll think of you when I'm in Aruba living up my later years in style.

That was truly vile, ya know that eh?

RW

LOL!

The only thing is, I don't work in the public sector.  

But I'm still going to invite Fash along haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL!

The only thing is, I don't work in the public sector.  

But I'm still going to invite Fash along haha

Yeah, you two union slugs deserve each other.