The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Tiger Woods in major single vehicle accident

Started by cc, February 23, 2021, 04:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Alone in vehicle. Crossed median and rolled over  down a slope .. Vehicle destroyed

Multiple leg injuries .. being operated on now  .. was conscious when police pulled him out of the SUV

His condition and events leading up to it not yet known
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403274 time=1614117178 user_id=88
Alone in vehicle. Crossed median and rolled over  down a slope .. Vehicle destroyed

Multiple leg injuries .. being operated on now  .. was conscious when police pulled him out of the SUV

I saw that headline.

cc

He was recovering from recent and 5th back surgery

Sheriff news conf @ 6pm EST, 3pm  local

Anonymous

:shock:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=403280 time=1614118313 user_id=3349
I guess he's a better putter than a driver.

:MG_216:

cc

We do know downhill winding stretch, 4 lanes with median he crossed, then down slope on other side of road

while it looks very bad & possible high speed at first glance, we don't know how or why it started at this time

Let's be fair until we know how it actually happened. Causes not specified yet

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403282 time=1614118854 user_id=88
We do know downhill winding stretch, 4 lanes with median he crossed, then down slope on other side of road

while it looks very bad & possible high speed at first glance, we don't know how or why it started at this time

Let's be fair until we know how it actually happened. Causes not specified yet

He was probably hammered.

cc

Cops said absolutely no signs of inebriation of any kind

Also said "therefore no drawing of blood at hospital" - which I found odd

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403289 time=1614122455 user_id=88
Cops said absolutely no signs of inebriation of any kind

Also said "therefore no drawing of blood at hospital" - which I found odd

hmmm

Anonymous

Holy cow.

Anonymous

Tiger had to be extracted with the jaws of life.

cc

That was initially said by press. All I heard later was that "pry tools", not cutters  were needed to get him out

Police Chief did also say excessive speed was obvious .. then sort of tried to help him with "its winding  downhill with poor visibility for large animals around the turns +it was very common for accidents at that spot .. there are many there"

The conference seemed a bit weird overall .. and  "he was coherent so no blood test was done" was really weird .. and especially so as he was "in shock as he was unaware of his injuries when they got  him out" .. so I would think they could not accurately assess coherence

I didn't like the feel of the Chief's off hand attitude and inappropriate remarks (in effect excuses) he made above ^. The so-called police update was just plain weird

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403352 time=1614182533 user_id=88
That was initially said by press. All I heard later was that "pry tools", not cutters  were needed to get him out

Police Chief did also say excessive speed was obvious .. then sort of tried to help him with "its winding  downhill with poor visibility for large animals around the turns +it was very common for accidents at that spot .. there are many there"

The conference seemed a bit weird overall .. and  "he was coherent so no blood test was done" was really weird .. and especially so as he was "in shock as he was unaware of his injuries when they got  him out" .. so I would think they could not accurately assess coherence

I didn't like the feel of the Chief's off hand attitude and inappropriate remarks (in effect excuses) he made above ^. The so-called police update was just plain weird

I know few accidents like this in my lifetime. They were not handled like this.

cc

Well, results as to causes of accident are determined ... But ... You don't get to know what they are

LOS ANGELES—The Los Angeles County sheriff said detectives https://www.theepochtimes.com/cause-of-tiger-woods-crash-found-officials-wont-reveal-it_3758589.html">have determined what caused Tiger Woods to crash his SUV last month in Southern California but declined Wednesday to release details, citing unspecified privacy concerns for the golf star.

Woods suffered serious injuries in the Feb. 23 crash when he struck a raised median around 7 a.m. in Rolling Hills Estates, just outside Los Angeles. The Genesis SUV he was driving crossed through two oncoming lanes and uprooted a tree on a downhill stretch that police said is known for wrecks. Woods is in Florida recovering from multiple surgeries.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva has been criticized for his comments about the crash, calling it "purely an accident" and saying there was no evidence of impairment. Woods told deputies he did not know how the crash occurred and didn't remember driving.

Investigators did not seek a search warrant for Woods' blood samples, which could be screened for drugs and alcohol. In 2017, Woods checked himself into a clinic for help in dealing with prescription drug medication after a DUI charge in his home state of Florida.