News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Do You Watch Border Security Reality Show?

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2013, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Two new episodes tonight and both had the usual collection of retards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Two new episodes tonight and both had the usual collection of retards.

I wonder how "real" the Border Security reality show actually is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Two new episodes tonight and both had the usual collection of retards.

Don't care, it's entertaining.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't care, it's entertaining.

Smh.

Obvious Li

since flat on my back have been watching border security marathons...Australia as well....can't decide who is stupider...the average asian traveller or these pricks with the uniforms...........why oh why oh why do asians continue to pack suitcases full of shitty food products they can buy at the local market in any of the locations they are travelling to........did see one episode where a cute little Korean girl was getting hassled at the vancouver airport........would have been great to do a full body cavity search on her.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~....oh mama

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

since flat on my back have been watching border security marathons...Australia as well....can't decide who is stupider...the average asian traveller or these pricks with the uniforms...........why oh why oh why do asians continue to pack suitcases full of shitty food products they can buy at the local market in any of the locations they are travelling to........did see one episode where a cute little Korean girl was getting hassled at the vancouver airport........would have been great to do a full body cavity search on her.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~....oh mama

I haven't seen the Aussie version. Did you see Gordy arrested in any episode?

Odinson

I got arrested for carrying a knife and a sidearm... I had credentials but I got arrested anyways. This was at an airport in asia.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I haven't seen the Aussie version. Did you see Gordy arrested in any episode?

lol....didn't notice anyone matching his description accompanied by a small animal....will keep looking....aussie version exactly the same.....east asians with suitcases full of meat products that are inadmissible who look completely baffled when told they signed the card wrong....and of course the usual group of over achievers showing up at the border ready to look for work with out a work permit.....what a bunch of maroons

Anonymous

lol....didn't notice anyone matching his description accompanied by a small animal....will keep looking....aussie version exactly the same.....east asians with suitcases full of meat products that are inadmissible who look completely baffled when told they signed the card wrong....and of course the usual group of over achievers showing up at the border ready to look for work with out a work permit.....what a bunch of maroons

Yeah, That's pretty damned stuipid.