Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, March 17, 2021, 10:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=405392 time=1615991936 user_id=3349
">

lol, Oliver..

Happy St Patrick's Day to everybody of Irish descent and those that are just for this day.

Anonymous

I love St Paddy's Day. Koreans are the Irish of the East.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=405392 time=1615991936 user_id=3349
">

Pot is an off green colour.

Anonymous

A lot of bars in Winnipeg are holding socially distanced Irish themed celebrations today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=405435 time=1616008933 user_id=2015
A lot of bars in Winnipeg are holding socially distanced Irish themed celebrations today.

My understanding is that live traditional Celtic music is part of St Patrick's day celebrations..

Live music is still not allowed anywhere in Canada.

Anonymous

Anglo-Celtic people are short, ugly, and have poor hygiene. Happy St Paddy's day, you pasty-skinned fucks.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

This is the tale of me ole Uncle Paddy over there in Ireland. Paddy was walkin' along the Moors of Galway one day when he stumbled over something. He glanced down to see an ancient oil lamp there by his feet. Paddy picked up the lamp and knocked the crusty sand from its base. As he rubbed the last of the sand from the lamp...

Poof! Out sprang the Genie!

"Aye an Paddy... this will be your lucky day for I'm the one who'll be givin' ya the three wishes!" Exclaimed the Genie.

Aw just be off with ya now, said Paddy. You're just somethin' left over from last night and I'll not be needin' any of it. Finally, the Genie convinced Paddy that he had three wishes.

Alright then, said Paddy, for me first wish...

I'll be havin' an Everlastin' Guiness!

Poof!

A bottle of Guiness beer appears!

Paddy looks at it and picks it up. Well, I'll be... It looks like a Guiness! There's the little harp on the label and there's the number. And, she's just about the right temperature. I best be havin' a quaff, you know, just to be sure she's genuine.

Paddy drinks the entire bottle of Guiness. POOF! Before Paddy can set the bottle down, it fills back up to the top. "Well, I'll be darn!" exclaims Paddy. Did you see that? She filled right back up. Did you see that? She's an Everlastin' Guiness!

I'll have two more of them!
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=405454 time=1616018929 user_id=3349
This is the tale of me ole Uncle Paddy over there in Ireland. Paddy was walkin' along the Moors of Galway one day when he stumbled over something. He glanced down to see an ancient oil lamp there by his feet. Paddy picked up the lamp and knocked the crusty sand from its base. As he rubbed the last of the sand from the lamp...

"Aye an Paddy... this will be your lucky day for I'm the one who'll be givin' ya the three wishes!" Exclaimed the Genie.

Aw just be off with ya now, said Paddy. You're just somethin' left over from last night and I'll not be needin' any of it. Finally, the Genie convinced Paddy that he had three wishes.

Poof!

Paddy looks at it and picks it up. Well, I'll be... It looks like a Guiness! There's the little harp on the label and there's the number. And, she's just about the right temperature. I best be havin' a quaff, you know, just to be sure she's genuine.

Paddy drinks the entire bottle of Guiness. POOF! Before Paddy can set the bottle down, it fills back up to the top. "Well, I'll be darn!" exclaims Paddy. Did you see that? She filled right back up. Did you see that? She's an Everlastin' Guiness!

For two friends?

Anonymous

Poof!

Are you of Irish descent Oliver? If so, I'm sorry about that.

I'm Han Chinese. You know the master race.

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=405459 time=1616020964 user_id=56

Poof!

Are you of Irish descent Oliver? If so, I'm sorry about that.

I'm Han Chinese. You know the master race.

You are Chinese. I didn't know that.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/161682529_3805401332886725_521020565294023483_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7oa3i-MRrOUAX_IXh_x&_nc_oc=AQm1lQilVOisMVgbH8q8VF2fN71SOsMs4EyQDqbDo6nglvCGrAMfmYGTM4FzqMZyqjg&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=a7fd12367b43e55e50c636aa1ef16f95&oe=607A2115">

Anonymous

St Paddy's 2021 was nothing compared to March 17 of years past, but better than St Paddy's 2020.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/161182435_10160964477664745_895691374706480209_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=y7U9Bq0dTMgAX8RGocx&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=e6fb654e8726931cf1b57f7daf3f6050&oe=6077FAF0">