Started by Erica Mena, March 22, 2021, 08:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=406675 time=1617121228 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406475 time=1616958257 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=406067 time=1616509467 user_id=156
Quote from: Gaon post_id=406040 time=1616469571 user_id=3170
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=405993 time=1616459605 user_id=2845
He will not stfu about this forum, Asians or married individuals. You people have this man blaming every long duk dong for anything that goes wrong in his life.

All his friends are miserable men who are stuck with kids and a gold digging wife. He's always having to loan them money or pay their rent.

He blames Asians for the virus and its impact on how he makes a living. Speaking of his job, he's lucky enough to always meet up with pretty young busty women who compliment him on his full head of hair.

Did I leave anything out?

I don't remember very much about Joe's posts. From that forum, it is Seamajor that ruins discussions.

As I recall, Joe's posts used to go something like this...

"I have this friend, who has a friend, who is married and has a kid and he drinks a lot because he is so unhappy"..yadda, yadda, etc, etc. If it wasn't the "friend of a friend" bullshit it was something along the lines of his fascination with "prison sex" or some shit.

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING that comes out of his head is a lie, a fabrication meant for his weird socially disconnected enjoyment. If you see him, tell him I'm still waiting,  probably 4 plus years now, for him to show me his artwork...I have a strong feeling it is little more than finger paintings where he substituted own feces for the paint.

I don't care what he posts as long as it's not here..

He has been trying to cancel us for eight and a half years.

Joe is just an insignificant, repugnant, little, troll...He can't "cancel" shit. He fits right in at Van4um with the rest of the feces fondlers, ass kissers, and window lickers. Forum members are a direct reflection of the forum management, so what can you expect?

And he's far too interested in the PI of posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=406712 time=1617147591 user_id=2021
Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=406689 time=1617134936
Quote from: Montesque post_id=406676 time=1617121877
Have you tried Overeaters Anonymous, Renee?

Oh Eddie, just stop this acting out. You are making a fool of yourself again. It's the end of the month and you are overdue at the hospital for your psychotropic meds...Please don't miss your next appointment...Don't make me call the authorities and have you restrained in that awful observation unit again.

Make an appointment for your son with a dermatologist.

He has seen several already. Unfortunately his acne is a chronic condition caused by the fact that he lives on potato chips and fizzy drinks, he never goes out into the sun and he bathes only once every two weeks. He lives in filth and his only friend is that damn ugly rubber blow-up doll....As a mother it's heartbreaking to watch.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406713 time=1617151936 user_id=3254
And he's far too interested in the PI of posters.

I think Mom should pull his pants down and spank him

hard

This one is classic for the old "Spare the rod ...Spoil the child" thing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=405993 time=1616459605 user_id=2845
He will not stfu about this forum, Asians or married individuals. You people have this man blaming every long duk dong for anything that goes wrong in his life.

All his friends are miserable men who are stuck with kids and a gold digging wife. He's always having to loan them money or pay their rent.

He blames Asians for the virus and its impact on how he makes a living. Speaking of his job, he's lucky enough to always meet up with pretty young busty women who compliment him on his full head of hair.

Did I leave anything out?

Yes, you did leave something out. Joe is cute.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview