Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

You ever drink soju, Ironhorejockey?

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 07:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=405991 time=1616458659 user_id=2015
Eddie and the other incels are always whining. I would hate to be an incel too, but I would not whine to strangers about it.

Incels are weak. Weaklings whine.

Berry Sweet

Oh God...stfu...I've dealt with legal matters with a murderer...which you love to bring up a lot...I've dealt with criminals, I've dealt with stalkers...do you see me crying about it???  Do you see me trolling every day, using literally everyone's handle to put them down?  NO.

Dude, get help...seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=406005 time=1616463200 user_id=164
Oh God...stfu...I've dealt with legal matters with a murderer...which you love to bring up a lot...I've dealt with criminals, I've dealt with stalkers...do you see me crying about it???  Do you see me trolling every day, using literally everyone's handle to put them down?  NO.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=406005 time=1616463200 user_id=164

Your chug babydaddy was a murderer as a criminal. I received a conditional sentence and my record was cleared. Big difference, you uneducated drug addicted whore. Your chug drug addicted criminal baby daddy amounted to nothing also. I managed to get everything I want.

You are so gross. Fucking mid forties ex hooker. LOL, scum.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet is always talking about how neighbors call the police on her regularly for no reason. As if there is no reason, whore.

Anonymous

Quote from: Chris post_id=406015 time=1616465594
Berry Sweet is always talking about how neighbors call the police on her regularly for no reason. As if there is no reason, whore.

Go pop some zits, Eddie, you gossiping little freak.

Anonymous

Herman is a drunken pot head well into his fifties.

I am a muscular 208 lb man experienced in karate and boxing.

The clown acts tough online.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't post there. As of right here, I no longer post here. You guys are such repetitive clowns.

Anonymous

As of right now I no longer post here. What a group of desperate misfits and losers. I have to admit. The other forum has more intelligent posters than this forum. Bye.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=406031 time=1616468493 user_id=164
See you tomorrow ya wanker.

He ia a weird old chug.

cc

Quote from: Edward 20 min agp  post_id=406026 time=1616467089
I don't post there. As of right here, I no longer post here. You guys are such repetitive clowns.

Quote from: Edward 18 min ago post_id=406028 time=1616467183
As of right now I no longer post here. What a group of desperate misfits and losers. I have to admit. The other forum has more intelligent posters than this forum. Bye.

:2ee8lyc:

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=405984 time=1616456599
Why should I have to play the game. Get over it. You are still butt hurt for what ailed you well over a decade ago. Grow up. The immaturity around here comes from your end. Don't you get tired of it? Does it make you feel better about yourselves? It hurts you to know I have moved on and have grown. I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplished and I am in a place where I feel like I can do anything. When I was in University I was dirt poor. I have always moved forward. You should do the same. You are only hurting yourselves and looking like immature fools by attacking me. I had issues. I have moved on. You should do the same.

I seem to recall that in years past, according to you,....You were never "dirt poor". You said your family was wealthy, or so you claimed.

So which is it, nutjob? It can't be both as much as you would like it to be.

BTW, you "Had" issues???... ac_toofunny.. Try the word "Have" on for size, you will look less a fool and maybe less of a cretin. Although I highly doubt you can manage either one.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=406023 time=1616466728
Herman is a drunken pot head well into his fifties.

I am a muscular 208 lb man experienced in karate and boxing.

The clown acts tough online.

Isn't the internet wonder? You can be anything you want and never have to prove any of it. It must be like a dream come true for people like you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview