Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

hate crimes

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Filthy fukin mudslimes and their shitgod allah. the koran, pig shit be upon it, isnt even good enough to soak up my jizz.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

palestinians will try to kill Jews all over the planet now.

I think its Armageddon now.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny Funny x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 02:17:54 AMpalestinians will try to kill Jews all over the planet now.

I think its Armageddon now.

The pump is certainly primed for it! This isnt the first time that arab allah worshiping scum, pislam, pig shit be upon it have tried to eradicate Israel. Every time they do, God intervenes and Israel miraculously kicks their goat humping asses. Eventually, we will see the battle of Har Megido where so many will be butchered by Israel, they will use West Jordan as a graveyard. Mark Gods Word!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Armageddon is Gods war on mankind.

God starts it. And it is due.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 09:52:38 PMArmageddon is Gods war on mankind.

God starts it. And it is due.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but as I read it, it sounds like God influences events which drag Israels enemies down to their destruction. Maybe thats splitting hairs tho.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on October 31, 2023, 09:56:22 PMI'm not saying you're wrong, but as I read it, it sounds like God influences events which drag Israels enemies down to their destruction. Maybe thats splitting hairs tho.

Men in power know its Gods war and have been trying to stop it for decades. The misery on faithful humans has to stop sooner rather than later... I will find the scriptures. They say it better than I can. Matt 24, the whole chapter explains today.... or our era.

I'll do it later on the phone.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on October 31, 2023, 09:56:22 PMI'm not saying you're wrong, but as I read it, it sounds like God influences events which drag Israels enemies down to their destruction. Maybe thats splitting hairs tho.

I don't mind people thinking  I am wrong... it's a good opportunity to revisit things I learned in Bible... but I am really physically tired today. I promise to fill you in with real scripture but just bear with me. A simple google search explains what Armageddon is... so lazy me will cut and paste a wiki search before I flick through the Bible in search of why it's God's war. BIBLE verses have more weight to them.

Armageddon is God's war on mankind, but not his good guys... his UNREPENTANT sinners.

Google search says. Vvv

Most traditions interpret this Bible prophecy to be symbolic of the progression of the world toward the "great day of God, the Almighty" in which God pours out his just and holy wrath against unrepentant sinners, led by Satan, in a literal end-of-the-world final confrontation.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Armageddon - Wikipedia

This is what I know for sure.. God uses the armies to wipe each other out... Then they turn on God's people and that is when he reacts and slaughters them.

For true Christians it is their deliverance...true Christians will be hoping this is finally it...

True Christians are praying for God's will to be done..

THY KINGDOM COME
THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

We will see... is what is happening today yet another decoy?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This is really really good. I just read the whole of it and it provides scriptures thankfully.. instead of posting it's content as not to offend the Antichrist here...;) Vitty and other atheists.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/battle-of-armageddon/

One point it made was that the word Armageddon only appears once in revelation..

"Will Armageddon literally be fought in the Middle East? No. Rather than being restricted to one area, the battle of Armageddon will encompass the whole earth.�—Jeremiah 25:32-�34; Ezekiel 39:17-�20.

Armageddon, sometimes rendered "Har–�Magedon" (Hebrew Har Meghiddohnʹ), means "Mountain of Megiddo." Megiddo was once a city in the territory of ancient Israel. History tells of decisive battles that were fought in its vicinity, including some that are recorded in the Bible. (Judges 5:�19, 20; 2 Kings 9:�27; 23:29) However, Armageddon cannot refer to the literal area near ancient Megiddo. There is no large mountain there, and even the entire adjoining Low Plain of Jezreel could not contain all those who will fight against God. Instead, Armageddon is the worldwide situation in which the nations assemble in their last stand against rule by God."

In your own time check it out..
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on November 01, 2023, 03:52:49 AMThis is really really good. I just read the whole of it and it provides scriptures thankfully.. instead of posting it's content as not to offend the Antichrist here...;) Vitty and other atheists.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/battle-of-armageddon/

One point it made was that the word Armageddon only appears once in revelation..

"Will Armageddon literally be fought in the Middle East? No. Rather than being restricted to one area, the battle of Armageddon will encompass the whole earth.�—Jeremiah 25:32-�34; Ezekiel 39:17-�20.

Armageddon, sometimes rendered "Har–�Magedon" (Hebrew Har Meghiddohnʹ), means "Mountain of Megiddo." Megiddo was once a city in the territory of ancient Israel. History tells of decisive battles that were fought in its vicinity, including some that are recorded in the Bible. (Judges 5:�19, 20; 2 Kings 9:�27; 23:29) However, Armageddon cannot refer to the literal area near ancient Megiddo. There is no large mountain there, and even the entire adjoining Low Plain of Jezreel could not contain all those who will fight against God. Instead, Armageddon is the worldwide situation in which the nations assemble in their last stand against rule by God."

In your own time check it out..

I watched it and it gave me a bit of a new perspective and reminded me of the 2520 years prophecy I hadnt thought about in a while. I'd say the idea that the Battle of Har Megido encompassing the entire planet lines up with prophecy concerning many of the earths people and animals dying in Revelation.

Herman

Not a word about this hate crime by a tranny on White Christians.

Nashville trans shooter's manifesto leaked – 'little cr*ckers' with white privilege targeted
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/06/nashville-trans-shooters-manifesto-leaked-little-crckers-with-white-privilege-targeted-1410404/

"...I'm ready...I hope my victims aren't."

The chilling words attributed to 28-year-old Audrey Hale on the day she opened fire, killing three young children and three adults, were reported Monday after they were obtained by "Louder with Crowder" host Steven Crowder's investigative operation "MugClub Undercover."

BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale's "DEATH DAY" Manifesto Targeted "Cr*ckers" with "white privlages"

"wanna kill all you little cr*ckers"

"I hope I have a high death count"

"I'm ready...I hope my victims aren't."

"Ready to die."#NashvilleManifesto pic.twitter.com/89Ie6TlgRf

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 6, 2023

formosan

Quote from: Dove on October 13, 2023, 01:55:33 PMOh I have. We have a lot of various muslims and Arabic people here in MI. They took over Dearborn so hard we call it Dearbornistan.

Chaldean community is probably the most abusive.
What is the Chaldean Community Dove?
too old to be a fashionista

Oerdin

Eastern Rites Christians from the middle east.  We have a lot of them here in San Diego mostly refugees from Iraq and Syria.  Chaldeans and Assyrians (same ethnic group but slight religious differences).

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on November 09, 2023, 10:25:17 PMEastern Rites Christians from the middle east.  We have a lot of them here in San Diego mostly refugees from Iraq and Syria.  Chaldeans and Assyrians (same ethnic group but slight religious differences).
I have met a few Coptic Chistians. They tend to be pious.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

I am not saying with any certainty that this was racially motivated, but a 17 year old White male was killed in Las Vegas by a mob of 15 other students. The assailants were Black. The victim's name was Jonathan Lewis.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview