Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

hate crimes

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=406763 time=1617209255 user_id=156
They caught the scumbag and he was out on life time parole for fatally stabbing his own mother...Another classic example of the liberal coddling of violent criminals. That fucking, savage, pavement ape, never should have been loose in the first place. He should have been gassed years ago.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Z5NPMio?share_id=eyJ1c2VyaWQiOjc5MjI1ODM4LCJkb2NfaWQiOiIwWjVOUE1pbyIsInRpbWVzdGFtcCI6MTYxNzIwODEwMjg0MH0=&share_destination_id=NzkyMjU4MzgtMTYxNzIwODEwNjM4Mg==&s=a7&pd=05MQG6Mi&hl=en_US">https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Z5NPMio ... i&hl=en_US">https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Z5NPMio?share_id=eyJ1c2VyaWQiOjc5MjI1ODM4LCJkb2NfaWQiOiIwWjVOUE1pbyIsInRpbWVzdGFtcCI6MTYxNzIwODEwMjg0MH0=&share_destination_id=NzkyMjU4MzgtMTYxNzIwODEwNjM4Mg==&s=a7&pd=05MQG6Mi&hl=en_US

I'm not a lock em up supporter for many crimes, but in the case of that animal, I'd make an exception.

Odinson

The security guards are also black... They wouldnt stop a brother.

Bidens presidency has empowered these black supremacists.

Odinson

I´d get convicted of a hatecrime if I interfered in shit like that.

CNN is gonna release an "edited" video where it looks I attacked an interracial pansexual gender binary couple.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=406934 time=1617302976 user_id=136
CNN is gonna release an "edited" video where it looks I attacked an interracial pansexual gender binary couple.

I believe that.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=406940 time=1617303852 user_id=88
lol, that covers most of it Odi

All of it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406766 time=1617210097 user_id=114
The people who released him should be held accountable.

That's what I keep saying.   Release the names of those on the parole board who allowed this shit head out.

Here in Canada, I want laws to change...I want longer sentences,  eliminate bail, eliminate the 'rehabilitation' programs in prison cause they don't work...therefore saving A LOT of money and less of a burden on tax payers...hold judges accountable for ridiculous decision and/or not working with the laws but their own agenda (quite honestly, I want a judges job obsolete and replaced with AI)...hold the parole board accountable for early release on violent offenders who reoffend.

I really wish people would use their brains and think...I dont like this defund the police thing.. .the police are the only ones out there catching these criminals time and time again, the police are the ones warning the public when a high risk offender gets released << the parole board is not letting anyone know this...but since the police do it, hey let's blame them 🙄

People need to wake up and realize, the rcmp is not the problem in the justice system... it's the judges and the parole board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=406972 time=1617324996 user_id=164

That's what I keep saying.   Release the names of those on the parole board who allowed this shit head out.

Here in Canada, I want laws to change...I want longer sentences,  eliminate bail, eliminate the 'rehabilitation' programs in prison cause they don't work...therefore saving A LOT of money and less of a burden on tax payers...hold judges accountable for ridiculous decision and/or not working with the laws but their own agenda (quite honestly, I want a judges job obsolete and replaced with AI)...hold the parole board accountable for early release on violent offenders who reoffend.

I really wish people would use their brains and think...I dont like this defund the police thing.. .the police are the only ones out there catching these criminals time and time again, the police are the ones warning the public when a high risk offender gets released << the parole board is not letting anyone know this...but since the police do it, hey let's blame them 🙄

People need to wake up and realize, the rcmp is not the problem in the justice system... it's the judges and the parole board.

There's some good ideas Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=406972 time=1617324996 user_id=164

I agree. Wanna sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Anonymous

Odinson

She was targeted because of her skincolor.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=407572 time=1617873945 user_id=136
She was targeted because of her skincolor.

">

I never saw this on Global News.

Anonymous

Attacked by a wild pavement ape...Time to start lynching jaboobs again.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=407251 time=1617648758 user_id=1689
[media]
">
[/media]

Jaboons, doing what they do best in America since Lincoln freed the slaves....Pavement apes are dangerous. Even the civilized ones aren't completely civilized. They can chimp out at the slightest provocation.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview