Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

hate crimes

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=480284 time=1667876980 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=480281 time=1667875524 user_id=3396
I've flown out of NYC a lot of times. But, I haven't been in the city itself since I was with the ex wife about twenty eight years ago.

NYC is currently 30% White.  That's some pretty gnarly demographics...

It appeared Whites were a minority when I was there. It's hard to tell though. They get so many dang tourists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=480280 time=1667875053 user_id=3397

Did she call them an 'Automatic Nigger'?   :laugh3:

Clearly the nigger fatigue has been building in her for a long time, and her Asian brain couldn't handle even one more nigger and she short-circuited!

That said, NYC is the last place you want to be if you don't want to be surrounded by schwarzers and other undesirables.

I've flown out of NYC a lot of times. But, I haven't been in the city itself since I was with the ex wife about twenty eight years ago.
Just did the math. You are old as fuck.

DKG

Quote from: Karen. post_id=480294 time=1667879554

Just did the math. You are old as fuck.

Give it up Eddie. Herman is retired, you can't contact his employer like you did to Blurt's brother.

DKG

A Muslim woman was arrested in Kingwood, Texas, after she beat and choked her teenage daughter for not wearing a hijab and also burned her for not heating up her pita bread properly, according to police.

Harris County prosecutors charged 36-year-old Sittarh Mazhar Khan with assault of a family member, impeding breathing/circulation, and injury to a child causing bodily injury.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 06, 2023, 12:05:21 PMA Muslim woman was arrested in Kingwood, Texas, after she beat and choked her teenage daughter for not wearing a hijab and also burned her for not heating up her pita bread properly, according to police.

Harris County prosecutors charged 36-year-old Sittarh Mazhar Khan with assault of a family member, impeding breathing/circulation, and injury to a child causing bodily injury.

They are such abusive pieces of shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on October 13, 2023, 01:58:14 AMThey are such abusive pieces of shit.
Are they Dove? I have not seen evidence that domestic violence rates are higher in Muslim homes.

I grew up in one of the most multiculutural cities in the world. I went to school with lots of Muslims. I never saw anything that would lead me to believe their families were abusive.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 09:50:37 AMAre they Dove? I have not seen evidence that domestic violence rates are higher in Muslim homes.

I grew up in one of the most multiculutural cities in the world. I went to school with lots of Muslims. I never saw anything that would lead me to believe their families were abusive.

Oh I have. We have a lot of various muslims and Arabic people here in MI. They took over Dearborn so hard we call it Dearbornistan.

Chaldean community is probably the most abusive.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on October 13, 2023, 01:55:33 PMOh I have. We have a lot of various muslims and Arabic people here in MI. They took over Dearborn so hard we call it Dearbornistan.

Chaldean community is probably the most abusive.
I grew up in the Willowdale area of Toronto. Every major language, and religion was present, including a large immigrant Muslim population. I never seen the Mulsim community be anything other than exemplary citizens.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 02:23:15 PMI grew up in the Willowdale area of Toronto. Every major language, and religion was present, including a large immigrant Muslim population. I never seen the Mulsim community be anything other than exemplary citizens.

Probably because it wasn't majority Muslim.

DKG

Quote from: Raven on October 13, 2023, 03:03:06 PMDearborn, Mi has one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country. I live approx 20 minutes away and have visited there MANY times. I have never had any issues there. I always feel safe and the people are always friendly.  I can't say the same about their neighbors in Detroit, tho :/
I have crossed the Ambassador Bridge a few times. I have been to Dearborn. I never had a problem either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 09:50:37 AMAre they Dove? I have not seen evidence that domestic violence rates are higher in Muslim homes.

that's only because the wife knows she only has one opportunity to call the police and if the hubs is not put away forever she's a dead woman and he's on a plane back to whatever camel fucking area of the world he comes from before authorities find her body.

So they do the smart thing and just keep their mouths shut about it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 13, 2023, 03:32:55 PMthat's only because the wife knows she only has one opportunity to call the police and if the hubs is not put away forever she's a dead woman and he's on a plane back to whatever camel fucking area of the world he comes from before authorities find her body.

So they do the smart thing and just keep their mouths shut about it.
No offense, but that is a lot of assumptions about people you have never met.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 03:49:11 PMNo offense, but that is a lot of assumptions about people you have never met.

I was literally attacked and raped by 2 Muslim men from Dearborn when I was 14.

Not only did I attended high school and college with a bunch of them...I also had several patients who were Iraqi.

There are a lot of them in the states....we aren't just saying this because it's a stereotype. We have seen this stuff happen.

Here in MI if Christains try to street preach around the Arab Muslim areas they will get literal stones thrown at them.

Biggie is correct. They won't report abuse because the women are afraid to. Same with the girls.

Dove

Quote from: Raven on October 13, 2023, 03:03:06 PMDearborn, Mi has one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country. I live approx 20 minutes away and have visited there MANY times. I have never had any issues there. I always feel safe and the people are always friendly.  I can't say the same about their neighbors in Detroit, tho :/

You aren't dating any of them or telling about Jesus or living in their homes though. Or hanging out with them in any intimate capacity.

They are fine if all you are doing is strolling through and buying baked goods lol.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on October 13, 2023, 06:21:27 PMI was literally attacked and raped by 2 Muslim men from Dearborn when I was 14.

Not only did I attended high school and college with a bunch of them...I also had several patients who were Iraqi.

There are a lot of them in the states....we aren't just saying this because it's a stereotype. We have seen this stuff happen.

Here in MI if Christains try to street preach around the Arab Muslim areas they will get literal stones thrown at them.

Biggie is correct. They won't report abuse because the women are afraid to. Same with the girls.
Kid, save it. The Seoul brother is a liberal. This is frickin deja vu. The old Seoul brother vs Ceec battles

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview