Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

hate crimes

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2021, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on May 17, 2024, 09:37:46 PMDouglas Murray, the founder of the Center for Social Cohesion, noted in an Oct. 12 piece for the Spectator, "Within hours of the slaughter, people in London were driving around flying Palestinian flags and blaring their horns in celebration of the massacre. In Manchester the president of the local 'Friends of Palestine,' Dana Abuqamar, told Sky News, 'We're really full of joy, full of pride at what has happened.' At a Free Palestine rally in Brighton one speaker who claimed she was a Palestinian said: 'Yesterday was a victory.' She described the massacres in Israel as 'so beautiful and inspiring to see.'"

It appears that Britain and its Jewish population have something more to fear than murderous rhetoric.

A pair of Islamic extremists were arrested last week and charged with preparing acts of terrorism. 36-year-old Walid Saadaoui of Abram and 50-year-old Amar Hussein of no fixed address were hauled before the Westminster Magistrates Court and charged with planning an attack on "the Jewish community in the North West of England and members of both law enforcement and the military," reported the BBC.

This is why multi - culture- ism is a failure.

Islamic scum have proven beyond any doubt they are not fit to live on our lands that many many years of hard labour went into making. Our leaders did the wrong thing by us.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on May 18, 2024, 01:08:24 AMYeah riiiiight.

:crazy:

So, my oldest is naturalized and my youngest is not. Both are permitted to be dual nationals. I did it for the first but not the second (at least not yet). Both however were born in Australia to at least one Australian parent.

So which kid could or shoukd be deported and stripped of AU citizenship if they, heaven forbid, said or did the wrong thing?

Citizenship stripping only works here if a person has two citizenships..

How far would you take it?

Perhaps consider if you and hubby had kids, he registered them as dual nationals for his European nation, and they said or did something off.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur on May 18, 2024, 01:08:24 AMYeah riiiiight.

:crazy:
But, I think you would agree that option should only be used in exceptional cases.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on May 16, 2024, 11:43:15 PMThats because you kill motherfuckers. We dont even kill people when they rape and eat little girls. FACT!
Canada and the US are FUBAR.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on May 18, 2024, 01:15:05 AMThis is why multi - culture- ism is a failure.

Islamic scum have proven beyond any doubt they are not fit to live on our lands that many many years of hard labour went into making. Our leaders did the wrong thing by us.

In a civilizational clash only one culture can survive and flourish.
gay, conservative and proud

revolted

Quote from: Frood on May 17, 2024, 04:33:50 AMRevoking citizenship is an evil action.
It is also something the UNHRC legislated against seventy years ago, at least in the case of people with no dual citizenship status. The commission had a bee in their bonnet over the idea of anyone being "stateless", the cynic in me is inclined to think they didn't relish the idea of a growing rabble roaming the seas that weren't subject to any of it's member countries laws, most of which the United Nations exerts a measure of say over.

Caskur may poo-poo the idea if she likes to, but such a scenario as kicking anyone deemed a troublemaker out and with no place for them to go opens a whole new can of worms that even she couldn't stomach the consequences of.

DKG

Quote from: revolted on May 20, 2024, 12:41:30 PMIt is also something the UNHRC legislated against seventy years ago, at least in the case of people with no dual citizenship status. The commission had a bee in their bonnet over the idea of anyone being "stateless", the cynic in me is inclined to think they didn't relish the idea of a growing rabble roaming the seas that weren't subject to any of it's member countries laws, most of which the United Nations exerts a measure of say over.

Caskur may poo-poo the idea if she likes to, but such a scenario as kicking anyone deemed a troublemaker out and with no place for them to go opens a whole new can of worms that even she couldn't stomach the consequences of.
What Canada did to John Demjanjuk was a crime against humanity.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on May 18, 2024, 02:36:39 AMSo, my oldest is naturalized and my youngest is not. Both are permitted to be dual nationals. I did it for the first but not the second (at least not yet). Both however were born in Australia to at least one Australian parent.

So which kid could or shoukd be deported and stripped of AU citizenship if they, heaven forbid, said or did the wrong thing?

Citizenship stripping only works here if a person has two citizenships..

How far would you take it?

Perhaps consider if you and hubby had kids, he registered them as dual nationals for his European nation, and they said or did something off.

Your children are of an Australian mother who was  born in Australia... your children are 100% Australian.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: revolted on May 20, 2024, 12:41:30 PMCaskur may poo-poo the idea if she likes to, but such a scenario as kicking anyone deemed a troublemaker out and with no place for them to go opens a whole new can of worms that even she couldn't stomach the consequences of.

No, they become the citizens of their parents origins so if their parents are Lebonese then the unruly brat loses their Australian citizenship and the mutt becomes Labonese.

Your head would spin at how I would fix this country... in 2 seconds flat,

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on May 21, 2024, 12:57:19 AMYour children are of an Australian mother who was  born in Australia... your children are 100% Australian.

And the guy in question had an American dad. Same same.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on May 21, 2024, 01:04:16 AMAnd the guy in question had an American dad. Same same.

You didn't remarry your wife. You daughter is an Aussie.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on May 20, 2024, 01:16:14 PMWhat Canada did to John Demjanjuk was a crime against humanity.

Ha... that guy was an Aries... and a Slav...omg... triple whammy...  Hitler was an Aries. Oswald was an Aries... all the shit  people on the planet are Aries.

Ivan Mykolaiovych Demjanjuk
3 April 1920
Dubovi Makharyntsi, Berdychiv, Kiev Governorate
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on May 21, 2024, 01:09:05 AMYou didn't remarry your wife. You daughter is an Aussie.

Moot point. Daughter born here to Aussie mother and Seppo dad. She is both nationalities by law (if she applies for US citizenship or I do on her behalf).

The law is quite clear.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on May 21, 2024, 01:04:16 AMAnd the guy in question had an American dad. Same same.

Well we won't talk about your unfortunate son....
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview